Beginners and Beyond

Penguins' February Weight Loss Challenge (Read 69 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

For dinner, I'm having a barbecue pork sandwich without the bun.  

Protein style Smile

on my way to badass

Roasted chicken thighs and broccoli for me tonight. I did a double today to stay ahead of the pace bunny. I will probably lose no weight this weekWink

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Half Crazy K 2.0

Soup & salad for dinner. But that was only because we got the cupcakes delivered to work. On the plus side, they weren't the best, so it will be easy to bypass them i the future.

hog4life

I probably gained 6 pounds in the last 24 hours. I over did it with spaghetti and meatballs, and a crap ton of bread. Back on the grind tomorrow morning.

Zelanie

I came home from work too tired to run, plus I am due for a RD anyway.  There were cupcakes at work, but they looked like cake mix ones anyway, so every time I saw them, I just told myself that "there are the cupcakes I'm not having" and I felt better. I did get close enough to investigate their terrifying sprinkles and frosting from a jar, though.  I'm sure I can find a splurge better than that for later in the week.

But my friend fitbit still says that I ate too much for what I burned today (damn RDs), so here I am surfing the web from my TM at 3MPH instead of collapsing into my computer chair.  I am hoping that a short walk on the TM might get me some energy back that I can use to at least get some things done around the house since I'm not running tonight.

From the Internet.

LOL at your work cupcake description Zel Smile

Half Crazy K's cupcake picture a couple pages back made me decide today that I can splurge every couple weeks on a fancy cupcake. There are some really excellent bakeries in Providence and the cupcakes are amazing (and kind of expensive for cupcakes), so that should be motivation to stay away from most of the junk in between. And I shut my eyes walking by the oreo aisle in the grocery store today :P

Hip Redux

For a weight loss challenge, you guys talk about cupcakes a lot lol

DavePNW

For a weight loss challenge, you guys talk about cupcakes a lot lol

Why should this be different than any other thread here?

Dave

Hip Redux

Why should this be different than any other thread here?

True story - I told my husband I wanted a cupcake for valentine's day.

Zelanie

We might have more Oreos in this thread than in the other ones, though.

tracilynn

I gave my 3 little ones a red velvet  Oreo cookie tonight after dinner and I didn't eat any. It was hard because I  could smell them. Ha.

Do you have a "Nothing Bundt Cakes" near you? It's a little cake/cupcake franchise. I love them and have been thinking of THESE a lot. 

~~~~~~~

Traci

GinnyinPA

Went to the grocery this afternoon and they had those red velvet Oreos in about eight different places.  I picked it up to look at it, but resisted buying it -- for now.

tracilynn

They are good but I still like regular Oreos better.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Hip Redux

We might have more Oreos in this thread than in the other ones, though.

LOL

I gave my 3 little ones a red velvet  Oreo cookie tonight after dinner and I didn't eat any. It was hard because I  could smell them. Ha.

Do you have a "Nothing Bundt Cakes" near you? It's a little cake/cupcake franchise. I love them and have been thinking of THESE a lot. 

You guys are killing me! I was ignoring the Oreos and cupcakes...mostly...until you mention "Nothing Bundt Cakes". Just hook me to with an IV to their lemon or white chocolate raspberry cakes.

My sweet tooth is flat out going to kill me.

"Whatever happened to Kathleen? Haven't seen her in a while."

"Oh, very sad. I hear it was death by sweet tooth." 

But I'm still alive today, and no sugar passed between my lips. Not even one blasted piece of candy that sits in that freakin' bowl I pass 50 times a day. But really, I'm okay.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K