Beginners and Beyond

Wednesdailies on the 15th (Read 30 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.6 miles in 38F rain.  The weather sucked, but the run was ok.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Morning,

Ran to work on 1-2" of snow, just enough to make it tougher. My upper hamstring-lower glutes can't wait for the slippage to go away.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  RD or weights.

Damaris

delicate flower

Hello, Wednesday people!  2500 yard swim done and the pool was dead.  Since the masters workouts are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and take up half the pool, you'd think the other regulars would show up Monday and Wednesday since the pool is wide open.  But no...they are all a bunch of slackers.  SLACKERS!

Tempo run tonight.  The weather will determine treadmill vs outside.

<3

LRB

Hi.

I didn't run today and couldn't have jogged a half mile even if I wanted to.

I feel awful.

Zelanie

I'm too sick to even start the dailies. 

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Feel better soon LRB

5 miles today that were way too fast. Because they were supposed to be run easy. Oh well. Live and learn.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

lol

You should too. How's that noggin' feeling?

Zelanie

lol

You should too. How's that noggin' feeling?

Sore, but it doesn't seem to be bruising too visibly yet.

From the Internet.

I stayed up too late watching Shameless and couldn't get up to run early this morning. Few easy miles later.

I have a rental today while my car gets fixed, it has that goofy automanual thing that's not remotely manual-like and it makes me cranky.

And I have no real food, but my work-mom found me some apple cinnamon rice cakes so I don't die, lol. She's the best.

onemile

After 22 days of running, I finally have a scheduled rest day but I think I am going to "save" it for next week when I'm on vacation 

LRB

I stayed up too late watching Shameless and couldn't get up to run early this morning. Few easy miles later.

I have a rental today while my car gets fixed, it has that goofy automanual thing that's not remotely manual-like and it makes me cranky.

And I have no real food, but my work-mom found me some apple cinnamon rice cakes so I don't die, lol. She's the best.

lol

Those things are useless, around here anyway (no hills).

LRB

After 22 today of running, I finally have a scheduled rest day but I think I am going to "save" it for next week when I'm on vacation 

Too funny.

My schedule all jacked now. I don't really care but as runners, we like to run our prescribed workout (whether coached pr non-coached) and then deal with the rest of the world however we do it. I cannot though. I'm down. I'm out. I left work after two hours and I'm pretty sure all three local stations were en-route to get the scoop on that when I left. lol

onemile

Too funny.

My schedule all jacked now. I don't really care but as runners, we like to run our prescribed workout (whether coached pr non-coached) and then deal with the rest of the world however we do it. I cannot though. I'm down. I'm out. I left work after two hours and I'm pretty sure all three local stations were en-route to get the scoop on that when I left. lol

If you are too sick to run, you are pretty sick. I have stayed home sick from work and still run 10 miles

onemile

I have a 17 mile long run this week which makes me again think 1) I might as well be marathon training and 2) does my coach know that I'm not?

And if I had known the winter was going to be like this, I might have gone that route.