Beginners and Beyond

Where Are You, SUNDAILIES? (Read 39 times)

Good Sunday morning.

I started my first day of FM training with 7.5 easy miles in 1:06:35. 8:53 pace.

LRB

What up doe.

I am heading out for a jog. Be back to play later.

cjones1

Well after 2 days off for Tstorms and a 1st birthday party, I snuck in 12 miles. I had planned to throw in a couple miles at HMP, but apparently in this heat, my HMP is a brisk walk.

Happy Sunday!

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

StepbyStep-SH

Rest day, other than walking a couple miles in a parade with our martial arts studio. Heat index should be around 95* - yay. Not.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  Woke up tired and with a slight headache.  I have my LR some time later.

Damaris

happylily

Morning!

Just a bunch of easy miles for me. Hoping for 15, but I may break it into 2 runs. We'll see.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!

Just a bunch of easy miles for me. Hoping for 15, but I may break it into 2 runs. We'll see.

I was considering splitting mine too but I woke up feeling sick so no.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 total including a 5k. At least I varied how I sucked this time. 9:01, 8:43, 9:09, final "kick" 7:55 pace. Rolling course, the baby hill from mile 2.4 through 2.7 killed me. On a positive note, at least it was faster than the last time I ran this race.

Cyberic

10.9 in 61.5*F DP.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh my freaking God!! Days like these make me really thankful that I am a bullheaded, stubborn ass idiot.....

First off, I woke up at 2 AM for no reason and then sleep was off and on until 5 AM. Take care of the pooches, reluctantly get ready and am just dreading the run. It's 77 degrees out, 90% humidity and I think DP was around 70 but it was just suffocating with no wind whatsoever, and of course I really didn't want to be out there. Thanks to stupid pit stop at mile 1, I guess I forgot to resume my watch and at mile 1.5 I looked down it was no longer active, I was just about done and ready to go home  But I pushed on, I am sick headed, exhausted and had to clean up puppy poop once I got home, but I finished 13 miles and that is all I give a damn about.

Weight has been averaging around 145-146, didn't weigh myself before the run but I came home and weighed myself at 142.6 lbs.... that's a safe amount of fluid loss right?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I saw a beaver during my run. It ran from me.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Weight has been averaging around 145-146, didn't weigh myself before the run but I came home and weighed myself at 142.6 lbs.... that's a safe amount of fluid loss right?

I believe 2-3% is fine, so 3-4 lbs or so for you. If it gets up in the 5+%  range it could be a problem.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I saw a beaver during my run. It ran from me.

Better than being attacked by the beaver on your run. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I believe 2-3% is fine, so 3-4 lbs or so for you. If it gets up in the 5+%  range it could be a problem.

Oh good. Smile though I wish I could stay right at this weight lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Better than being attacked by the beaver on your run. 

That would have made for a better story.