Beginners and Beyond

Snowy SaturDAILIES (Read 26 times)

RunningOnSand

Yep, it's snowing here again, for the 2nd weekend in a row!

What'cha got going on this weekend? Resting or running? Post it!

Cyberic

Shake out run done. A bit over 3 miles. Stuffy nose, but that's about it. Don't feel it's affecting my lungs. The smile is coming back on my face. Pretty confident that the cold is not going to scrap my marathon. I might aim for 1-2 minutes slower, though, but maybe not. It will be a last minute decision.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good  morning!

I rode 90 minutes of intervals on TrainerRoad.  It beat being out in the rain with low 50s temps.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Yep, it's snowing here again, for the 2nd weekend in a row!

Haven't had snow yet in Montreal, but it will probably be soon. I'm in no no hurry 

sdWhiskers

4 easy miles and I waited until the sun was up. No headlamp FTW!

Snow!? High of 87 here today with dew point in the 30s which means high fire danger. Heading to a pumpkin patch for some Fall (summer?) fun.

Good luck tomorrow Cyber!

onemile

I ran 16 with 10 at MP. I had a fast guy to run with today and was able to talk while doing it and it felt pretty comfortable so I'm optimistic. Definitely was nice to have company and hopefully I can do more long runs with him.

onemile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  I have 6 miles tonight.

Good luck, Cy!

Damaris

Cyberic

I ran 16 with 10 at MP. I had a fast guy to run with today and was able to talk while doing it and it felt pretty comfortable so I'm optimistic. Definitely was nice to have company and hopefully I can do more long runs with him.

That's a 3:10 marathon pace, isn't it? And talking through it... nice!

Thanks all for the well wishes for tomorrow.

onemile

That's a 3:10 marathon pace, isn't it? And talking through it... nice!

yeah, Addie wants me to aim for 7:15 so that's what I did

DavePNW

yeah, Addie wants me to aim for 7:15 so that's what I did

And the great thing for us is that we'll be able to track your pace on race day - Every. Single. Mile.

Dave

onemile

And the great thing for us is that we'll be able to track your pace on race day - Every. Single. Mile.

Speaking of tracking... Cyberic does your race have any?

From the Internet.

AWW SHIT ALMOST TIME TO RACE!! 30 minutes with some longish strides this morning. TOMORROW WE DIE. I mean, aim for a 1:35 half.

KCRuns

Good luck tomorrow, Cy! And good luck, Lauren!

Just under 5 miles for me today. We had 22+ mph winds on the lakefront this morning. I did some walking during the worst parts of the wind, I have no need or desire to battle that right now.  The last 1-1&1/2 miles finally started to feel like my normal self again, so I’d say recovery is going well.

Tomorrow will be a rest day, we have family in town and we’re all going to brunch and then the Bears game. It’ll be fun!

DavePNW

we’re all going to brunch and then the Bears game. It’ll be fun!

:like:

4 miles.

Dave