Beginners and Beyond

Repeat TuesDAILIES (Read 39 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I definitely noticed this effect last year in training - the 5k paced intervals didn't feel as much like I was running like a crazy person sprinting after doing some mile paced stuff.

My hip actually feels good after this run. Usually this stuff flares it up.

Great news about the hip.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just ate a salad, God that was underwhelming.

I think I'll just be fat rather than have another one of them things. lol

There are ways to lose weight without ever eating salads.  I don't eat salads either.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I stunk.

The End. lol

Just because you did does not release you from the RR requirement, yo.

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Naw, LRB, I am not much of a wine or hard liquor drinker...I'll stick with beer.  Now, if someone comes up with a wine that tastes like beer....   Yeah, I'm with you on the salad...I eat them on occasion, but I'm more a 'meat-and-potatoes' person...as my body shape can attest to, lol.

Congrats on the workout, onemile!  Glad for you that your hip is behaving.

Enjoy the SRD, Baboon.  How are the legs behaving?

Enjoy the run, Jack, hope the weather behaves for you.

Damaris, hope you are feeling better as the day goes on!

Way to go, Marjorie.  And wishing you safe travel for the traveling you have to do.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 for me today.

Marjorie

LRB

There are ways to lose weight without ever eating salads.  I don't eat salads either.

I know, it's just a way to get one low calorie meal in out of five during the week when I am cutting calories.

Another is chewing air, which is what I'll be doing now instead. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I know, it's just a way to get one low calorie meal in out of five during the week when I am cutting calories.

Another is chewing air, which is what I'll be doing now instead. lol

I prefer air, thank you.

Damaris

B-Plus

I stunk.

The End. lol

I read it this morning. That pretty much sums it up. Lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just squashed my finger with a heavy inbox of paper and other shit.  I am going to have to drain the nail at the pace this is going and it hurts like a motherfucker.  Too bad it was not my middle finger; it would have been interesting to show it around.

Damaris

Cyberic

I did an 'easy' speed day today. I did 20 short (~40 meters) strides fast with plenty of jogging between. Some were near sprints, some were slower than R pace, and most were somewhere in between.

Cyberic

LRB, I checked out your race. Just a little pacing problem at the start, and then the mind wasn't into it.

I don't know if I have it in me, but I'll shoot for sub 20 this spring. I have not registered in any race yet (except for a marathon), but the plan is to race maybe three 5Ks, and try not to suck too much.

Oh, and if I win one, I'll go for a 20 mile victory lap, just like Jay 

LRB

I did an 'easy' speed day today. I did 20 short (~40 meters) strides fast with plenty of jogging between. Some were near sprints, some were slower than R pace, and most were somewhere in between.

I miss strides, they are tons of fun.

D that's hilarious!

I am baking a cake for the office party tonight. The party is not until Thursday but it's better for me to spread it out over two days than to try and do it all in one night.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hilarious?  It still hurts!!!!!

Damaris

Cyberic

Too bad it was not my middle finger; it would have been interesting to show it around.

LRB

Hilarious?  It still hurts!!!!!

I meant the middle finger part.