Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

LRB

Good morning.

Don't look now but the holiday season (and the kazillion calories that comes with it) is bearing down on that ass. Now might be a good time for a diet. lol

'Sup?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical.

My tablet now can auto-complete that line once I type "3".  That's sad as fuck Smile.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Hello, people of the web!  Well last night's late work night cost me two workouts; last night's spin, and this morning's swim due to sleeping in.  You know, if I didn't need the money and insurance benefits, I probably wouldn't work.  But that's just me.  I've got a interval run to get done after work today.      

<3

No more marathons

You know, if I didn't need the money and insurance benefits, I probably wouldn't work.  

I retired from my first career in 1998 and didn't go back to work until 2005.

I loved it.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

Today is a use it or lose it day off.  I have another 2 or 3 of those before the end of the year.

So thinking I might go for my weekend long(ish) run a little early.

As soon as the temp gets up to the high 40's.

He's a leaker!

onemile

I kinda wanted to run the Golden Gate Bridge tomorrow morning before taking off(thanks LRB) but I don't even think I'm going to be able to.  I'm still a pathetic cripple

10 w/5 attempo. Which is when you attempt a tempo, but fail.

Dave

Zelanie

Sad  Was it icy up there?

LRB

I kinda wanted to run the Golden Gate Bridge tomorrow morning before taking off(thanks LRB) but I don't even think I'm going to be able to.  I'm still a pathetic cripple

My quads are still sore to the touch geezus. I was hoping to be ready by Friday, but might push that back a day. I have yoga tonight though (), which usually helps with that. 

LRB

lol 

LRB

Today is a use it or lose it day off.  I have another 2 or 3 of those before the end of the year.

I love those. Mine are in late February and early March, which is good timing because it gets my runs out of the morning darknes. 

Sad  Was it icy up there?

A little bit yesterday, but not so much today, not enough to be an excuse anyway.. But pretty chilly by PNW standards - 28 degrees. Anyway, pacing was fairly consistent, just ~15 sec/mile slower than I wanted it to be.

Dave

LRB

People are sick everywhere here. It's like stepping into a time machine hearing all of the congestion and plugged noses out of nowhere.

Anyway, I ended up trying a new Chinese joint that's fairly well rated. They brought chop sticks with my meal and had the nerve to ask if I wanted silverware. What do I look like woman, a rookie?

I managed okay but should've taken the silverware. That was work. lol

No more marathons

10.7 - longest run since my HM back at the end of April.

That gives me two 10+ runs in the last 5 days.  You'd think I was training for a marathon or something.

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  Been in court for most of the day, again. Got home too late last night, so Pilates and 7 tonight!

Damaris