Beginners and Beyond

Christmas Dailies (Read 19 times)

Merry Christmas and happy last day of Hanukkah!

It’s 48 degrees and everything is completely melted. I wish it was like this yesterday, I would have done a LR with the group. Instead I just went out for 8. No excuse not to go for a long one other than pure laziness.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ditto!

I have 5 later. Waiting to order some Chinese for lunch to then run.

Damaris

delicate flower

Merry Christmas and Happy Whatever The Hell Else You Celebrate!!  It was a "feels like" temp of 1 degree this morning and I had no choice but to venture out for my LR.  I got the full 20 miles done and I am very happy about that.  There is tons of research and information available on how much hot weather slows you down, but there is nowhere near the same amount of data on how much cold running slows you down.  I was 30-40 seconds per mile slower than I usually am and I felt fine.  60 miles for the week, and now I begin my 10 day taper for Dopey.

<3

sdWhiskers

Happy Holidays!

RD for me because Santa-ing is exhausting. Our Maine relatives still don't have power,  yikes. We will head to the beach in a little bit since it's 80F. Funny to see the Dolphins game in Miami and it's 46F.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Holidays!

RD for me because Santa-ing is exhausting. Our Maine relatives still don't have power,  yikes. We will head to the beach in a little bit since it's 80F. Funny to see the Dolphins game in Miami and it's 46F.

Prepare to see parkas because no one in Miami is prepared for 69F, least of all 46, lol. I think that's a record low for Xmas there.

Damaris

Prepare to see parkas because no one in Miami is prepared for 69F, least of all 46, lol. I think that's a record low for Xmas there.

Yeah just talked to my mom. She said people who came to visit for the holidays were very disappointed! It’s warmer here.

Dave

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Happy holidays everyone.  5 easy miles for me on legs feeling tired from yesterday's cold weather run (today it was a nice, warm 28º ).

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

Half Crazy K 2.0

Merry Christmas.  40 min6on the treadmill before going to my parents.  It's a balmy 27 today.