Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES are back from their runs (Read 31 times)

Runshortii

I ran 4. It was 45 and gorgeous

sdWhiskers

16 miles with last 4 progressively faster down to HMP. Nailed it! I ran with a new RB for the first time and it was great. Chatting away,  we were at 10 before I knew it. He's a little faster which helped speed up at the end. Coach will be happy!

We had to dodge quite a few events by the bay including Dragon boat races which isn't something you see every day. Now there's an air show happening over my house. Love me some Blue Angels!

DavePNW

4 miles.

Dave

zzyzx

Final pre-London long training run. 12.11 at 9:05. Since my goal is sub 2 hours, I'm reasonably happy with that. Figure in no big hills, no stopping at lights, and race energy, and I have a real shot at a decent race. Doesn't mean I will do it, but I feel better than I did last week for sure.

onemile

I ran 5 along the Gitche Gumee

KCRuns

The plan today said 12 with the last 6 at MP or faster. It was 38 at the start and around 50 when we finished - perfect running weather and I felt great so I went with it. Pace miles ended up at 10:43 average, about 30 seconds faster than MP. It was a great run!

DavePNW

I ran 5 along the Gitche Gumee

Where are you? Did you see the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Dave

delicate flower

Hello.  10 minute jog/15 minute spin.  Dropped my bike off in transition then had lunch and sat in the local AMC Theater to see The House With A Clock In Its Walls.  It was a fun two hour distraction.

<3

KCRuns

Hello.  10 minute jog/15 minute spin.  Dropped my bike off in transition then had lunch and sat in the local AMC Theater to see The House With A Clock In Its Walls.  It was a fun two hour distraction.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!

GinnyinPA

12 miles on a beautiful 73 degree day.

onemile

Where are you? Did you see the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Porcupine mountains. And no, the water was too cold 

onemile

Cyberic

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 easy miles. Trying to decide if I need to disinfect the basement. One of DH's friend's came over & brought his sick kid with him! This was mostly while I was on my run, but still.

Baboon, good luck tomorrow!