Beginners and Beyond

Happy Mothers Day... (Read 38 times)

Better I Leave

This day has been picked to honor the women in our lives that have raised our children and us. This day is for you and my wish to all you Mothers out there is a day of joy, happiness, family....and hopefully getting spoiled rotten.

Happy Mothers Day ladies. Smile

happylily

Thank you, Dave! You're so sweet :-)

Happy Mothers Day, ladies! We work hard and our work is primordial, let us recognize today our amazing awesomeness! Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

This day has been picked to honor the women in our lives that have raised our children and us. This day is for you and my wish to all you Mothers out there is a day of joy, happiness, family....and hopefully getting spoiled rotten.

I second that.

Luke79

Happy Mother's Day to all the great moms here.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

My wife is doing a great job of raising our kids........and me.  Though I am certainly the most troublesome of the bunch!  Evil

Oh ya, to my real mom too......but she doesn't have to deal with me anymore.  Big grin Approve

Randy

Rondog65

A big shout out to all the MOMs out there, you are great.  My wife is doing a great job raising our two wonderful kids (18 & 15, actually young adults) and attempting to keep me in check.  Had a great relationship with my Mom till her passing several years ago and a wonderful relationship with my Mother In Law.

What’s the difference between In-Laws and Outlaws?  Outlaws are wanted!!! (Sorry Mom, she actually loves that joke)

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Just B.S.

That was nice Dave.

I ran a marathon today (hubby as well). We have run this race the last five years. For me the

half 3 times and the full twice.  I love racing on Mother's Day and it has become our tradition.

Our son who lives here came there with his GF (another city 1.5 hours away) to watch us finish

and had a gift for me at the finish line. Which included a technical shirt and running headband.Smile

Our other son lives 12 hours away Sad but he has called me twice already and said he is calling

again to get more details about the race.

I love being a Mom. Best thing I have ever done.

Happy Mother's Day to all the other Mom's and Grandmothers!

Luke79

Happy Mother's Day Beth...my internet Mom.  Wink

Lukey

Just B.S.

Happy Mother's Day Beth...my internet Mom.  Wink

Lukey

You are so sweet. Just like my own Lukey