Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

monkkey

Because watermelon is the best jolly rancher ever, obviously.

Can someone 'splain to us why the quoted post is seriously the most childish thing ever?

This thread has taken on a whole new level of Fucked Up.

BexKix, Bagel Defender

One can tell you ran it last year, not the year before when it was 85!  I was too busy being miserable to appreciate the course!  But the volunteers sure were great.  And that sour apple jolly rancher, the best candy I have ever had.

Can someone 'splain to us why the quoted post is seriously the most childish thing ever?

Sorry.  Missed the childish part.

Just B.S.

I was wondering the same thing but didn't want to ask in case someone blocked/unfriend me

on F/B............oh right I don't do FB!! Whew!!

bluerun

Super B****

I actually think I know why, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to get into it because this thread is scary.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

xor

hat trick for stevie ray!

High Five

Edit: wait.  Not just 3 quotes in a row... 4!  We don't have a name for that.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I hope the original RA'ers are enjoying this classic RWOL meltdown.

Running is dumb.

xor

Interestingly, right now this thread has almost 400 replies, but less than 300 views.

I suspect we rolled the odometer on the views field.

Chairman

I need to try blocking more people on FB. I mean, now that I think about it, why burn a bridge when you can nuke one?

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

BexKix, Bagel Defender

I hope the original RA'ers are enjoying this classic RWOL meltdown.

It's like the embarrassing uncle you can't get away from at Christmas, isn't it?

RWPartisanRunner

Mommy Dearest

Link

I don’t normally get too up in arms about people’s race reports, but if you thought there was a small chance you were going to have to DNF, why in God’s name would you take pictures on the course or stop to tweet? And then, when you got swept, why would you take the finisher’s medal and wear it around as if you had finished? No.

This burns me up too! Why would you take a medal if you didn't finish the race. Sheeesh, some people. Good post.

Didn't read the other posts but judging by the number of them, I guess everyone agrees with the OP bigtime. We runners have to stick together to protect the integrity of our sport!!!

Running for 9 months.

5k - 30:24

10k - 1:15

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

This burns me up too! Why would you take a medal if you didn't finish the race. Sheeesh, some people. Good post.

Didn't read the other posts but judging by the number of them, I guess everyone agrees with the OP bigtime. We runners have to stick together to protect the integrity of our sport!!!

You're joking, right?

Just B.S.

hat trick for stevie ray! 

High Five 

Edit: wait.  Not just 3 quotes in a row... 4!  We don't have a name for that.

You da man SRL!!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

True.

Damaris

It can reach a few more levels. Step it up people!

Chairman

Dizzy, there is medication that can help.

Would a forum member who is a  Dr. please write a  scrip for the DizzMan?.Smile

They make meds that grow brain cells?

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey