Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

happylily

Would you pass me some too, please. Big grin

Here you go bluerun

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Jess runs for bacon

Pass the dutchie on de left hand side....

MrNamtor

Would you pass me some too, please. Big grin

I thought your mother warned you about that. But yeah, gladly. Here you go, Julie

MrNamtor

Pass the dutchie on de left hand side....

Here you go jive

happylily

Dont you have a saying in English about what your mother doesn't know won't kill you? Or did I just make that up?  Big grin

MrNamtor

Dont you have a saying in English about what your mother doesn't know won't kill you? Or did I just make that up?  Big grin

I think the saying is if your mother finds out, you're dead Big grin

I bet it's not

And this is probably your 25th mean hearted post attacking me for being mean. Just thought I'd point this out. No hard feelings and this will be my last post on this subject ever.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

happylily

I think the saying is if your mother finds out, you're dead Big grin

LOL...

Namtor, you are hilarious. Rock on dude.

xor

Hitler.

I WIN!!!!!

Sorry, ace.  Godwin's law does not apply if you intentionally throw it in like that.  You have to sincerely try to involve the nazis.

Such as: Diz's approach to views that aren't his is similar to the Nazi's tolerance of, well, practically anyone.

xor

Ah yes, no personal attacks. Except if it's someone who deserves it.

OR someone YOU don't like. Everyone deserves respect except, well, those who don't.

Maybe someday while you're explaining the internet to everyone you can also explain these very complex rules about no personal attacks except when ....

And this is probably your 25th mean hearted post attacking me for being mean. Just thought I'd point this out. No hard feelings and this will be my last post on this subject ever.

Fair enough.

If you post something that takes a shit on a giant group of people, well, I dunno man...

And you do it with great regularity.  It's like you eat forumites as fiber.

Seriously, dude, it's one thing if you think something is silly. It's another thing if you declare it to be "the dumbest thing ever" for a large group of people who are not you.

You're right.  I don't like you, even kind of.

Incidentally... you wrote a shitty ass thing to say to others.  I wrote "considering the source..."  I guess that's a personal attack, maybe, but it isn't like I called you a mean name.  I'm calling out a pattern of behavior, which has been pretty persistent in the nine months I've been following along.  That, of all things, you read "considering the source" a personal attack, well ok.  I stand behind it.  You have been not-nice to many, many people.

And I've never seen you apologize.  Like, ever.  At least when I come across harshly, I (sometimes) apologize.  Not you. You just claim it is ok to be nasty because "this is the internet".  So, my man, if you are going to play ball by those rules, then follow those rules. After all, it's just the internet.

xor

I thought your mother warned you about that. But yeah, gladly. Here you go, Julie

Your joke of posting the joint passer is funny, but could you run the damn thing through tinypic or munge the html so it isn't so damn big every single time?

Mahalo.

Keep that joke, though, it is really hilarious.  (I'm being sincere, for real)

xor

Ah, what the heck, here you go.  Free of charge.

Located at: http://i48.tinypic.com/2d6r67l.jpg

happylily

Fair enough.

If you post something that takes a shit on a giant group of people, well, I dunno man...

And you do it with great regularity.  It's like you eat forumites as fiber.

Seriously, dude, it's one thing if you think something is silly. It's another thing if you declare it to be "the dumbest thing ever" for a large group of people who are not you.

You're right.  I don't like you, even kind of.

Incidentally... you wrote a shitty ass thing to say to others.  I wrote "considering the source..."  I guess that's a personal attack, maybe, but it isn't like I called you a mean name.  I'm calling out a pattern of behavior, which has been pretty persistent in the nine months I've been following along.  That, of all things, you read "considering the source" a personal attack, well ok.  I stand behind it.  You have been not-nice to many, many people.

And I've never seen you apologize.  Like, ever.  At least when I come across harshly, I (sometimes) apologize.  Not you. You just claim it is ok to be nasty because "this is the internet".  So, my man, if you are going to play ball by those rules, then follow those rules. After all, it's just the internet.

Brad, SRL is right. I've seen your qualities in the past, but your faults as a poster here are really nasty. I'm sorry. I would never have said it myself, but I have to give SRL credit for having the balls to write this. Still, you have helped many with your advice, so I hope you stay. Stubborn as you are, I'm sure you will. Big grin

Mostly harmless

Sorry, ace.  Godwin's law does not apply if you intentionally throw it in like that.  You have to sincerely try to involve the nazis.

Such as: Diz's approach to views that aren't his is similar to the Nazi's tolerance of, well, practically anyone.

Yeah. That was a joke. Maybe you're taking this whole "explaining the internet" thing a little too seriously? ;-)

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi