Runshortii

That fartlek yesterday and then tomorrow 3MP, 2HMP, 1 at 10k

That sounds hard

onemile

That sounds hard

3 min between the 3 2 1 though!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am so glad to see you admit this because it has been completely mind boggling to me for the 7 years I've known you!

Ha. At the same time, I don’t really break many rules and I have always been the advocate that you should pay for the consequences if caught and not whine about it like some of the people that go after. The guy that had to defraud the bank because they couldn’t afford to live in Weston, you know.

“Rules are like guidelines anyway.”  My favorite pirate.

Damaris

LRB

3 min between the 3 2 1 though!

And hopefully with the wind at your back. Big grin

DavePNW

Ironman swim cancelled. Oh well... I can only control my own race and attitude. Still going to be a great day. New goal is to break 10 hours.

Well you have a great attitude about everything, so I trust that you have already put it out of your mind & will go out & destroy this thing. And without the swim may likely end up with a better placement, correct?

I will still remain pissed off all to hell on your behalf.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Bummer, Baboon.

Damaris

From the Internet.

Well you have a great attitude about everything, so I trust that you have already put it out of your mind & will go out & destroy this thing. And without the swim may likely end up with a better placement, correct?

Silver linings! Your running ability might be even more of an asset now. Sucks but what can you do.

Sorry to hear the swim got canceled Boon 

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

delicate flower

Yeah, without the swim I'll probably be top 15-20% OA barring a bad race, which can certainly happen. I mean I still have to bike 116 miles and then run a marathon  And technically since the bike course is long, it's still a longer race than 140.6 miles. I'm bummed about the swim but it is what it is. I'm over it.

<3

KCRuns

Ironman swim cancelled. Oh well... I can only control my own race and attitude. Still going to be a great day. New goal is to break 10 hours.

Sorry they cancelled the swim, but your attitude is great.  Good luck on the bike and run portion!!

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Sorry they cancelled the swim, but your attitude is great.  Good luck on the bike and run portion!!

+ 1.  Go rock that race!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Cyberic

Yeah, without the swim I'll probably be top 15-20% OA barring a bad race, which can certainly happen. I mean I still have to bike 116 miles and then run a marathon  And technically since the bike course is long, it's still a longer race than 140.6 miles. I'm bummed about the swim but it is what it is. I'm over it.

How does it work for people wishing to qualify for Hawaii? Does it still count?

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

+ 1.  Go rock that race!

+2  Go get 'em!

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

DavePNW

How does it work for people wishing to qualify for Hawaii? Does it still count?

I'd think they're screwed.

Dave