Beginners and Beyond

Where are the WednesDAILIES? (Read 45 times)

Zelanie

Track today. It's been a while. Hopefully 1200s and 1000s should feel short after all the tempo work I've done lately.

workinprogress11

Blue, best wishes to your BIL.

5 planned after work.

Cyberic

Hell has frozen over... the trail half I did last weekend has free photos.  And I GOT SOME.

Also, my heel hurts.  

Since they're free, you would have been right to be pissed if they didn't want to give YOU any Smile

What's with the heel?

DavePNW

Since they're free, you would have been right to be pissed if they didn't want to give YOU any Smile

I think we determined this is a fundamental right spelled out in the Constitution. For those of us here in the USA, anyway.

Dave

delicate flower

<3

LRB

I think we determined this is a fundamental right spelled out in the Constitution. For those of us here in the USA, anyway.

I got pissed this morning when I had to stop at a red light.

DavePNW

Dave

delicate flower

I bet that felt weird!

3 miles at 10:00 pace.  I've grown to really look forward to these days.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My run was done.  77F and 75DP, rain and wind.  I got it all but sun.

Chicago is going to start under the yellow flag. How lovely for me....

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little over 6 total. 1+ mile warm up, 15 minutes at 10kk/tempo pace, 4 minutes recovery, 10 x 1 minute faster than 5k pace, 1 minute recoveries and 1+ miles cool down.

DavePNW

Chicago is going to start under the yellow flag. How lovely for me....

What does that mean?

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

What does that mean?

Docket, hopefully the weather guys are wrong like they tend to be quite often.

bluerun

Super B****

What's with the heel?

I don't know... it's being stupid and it hurts.  And it needs to stop.

Rights?  Who cares?  DO IT ANYWAY.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

workinprogress11

Especially in the Chicago area. The weather changes here on a dime.  I'll be up there cheering my former running partner on to what he is hoping will be his first sub 4.  We will be all over the course but I will keep an eye out for you, D.

5 miles done.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's getting worse every day, so at this point I just wish it stays as is, because the alternative seems to be 80F.

Damaris