Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good morning folks.

Running rest day for me.  Crunching and pushing up later.

Running for TJ because he can't.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

You people are all insane.  The black jelly beans are WAY better than the buttered popcorn ones!  OMG EW

B-Plus

You people are all insane.  The black jelly beans are WAY better than the buttered popcorn ones!  OMG EW

I really hate the black ones, but this is the first thing I thought when I saw that post. Ewwwwwwww!

SRD

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Good morning!

flarunner - nice morning tempo!

April - enjoy your maybe, probable RD. Smile

Baboon - bask in each and every glorious step you run! Big grin

Beth - You are not alone in your allergy misery. The parks service mowed around the trail as I ran yesterday, and I felt like ass the entire rest of the day. I hope your marathon goes well. The rain during my half made breathing quite comfortable. My lungs felt great. It was just the wet feet and freezing that was a bit annoying. Wink

DaveP - I'm envious of all those beautiful runs!

Step - glad you're feeling better and hope that hip flexor heals quickly.

Pink - I hope "homework" goes well today. Keep up your positive outlook!

Basya - nice workout and I hope you're feeling better!

DR - I bet the 70 felt like air conditioning after running that oven marathon in PR! Enjoy the run with DH tonight!

Bruce - great job on run and ab work. Hope the weather cooperates this evening!

LRB - hope work doesn't dampen the good mood the strides gave you. Smile

Robert - enjoy the rest day and cross training.

MBC - I'm not fond of the black jelly beans either, but I'm happy to give mine to those who enjoy them. Smile

B-Plus - enjoy your rest day!

As for me, DH and I are leaving for vacation tomorrow, so today I'm packing and taking care of all the odds and ends that need to be done before we leave. If I get the chance I'll sneak in a few miles, if not, I'm not sweating it. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

DavePNW

And for you Harry Potter fans - way better than some of the Bertie Bott's flavors, such as earwax, booger and vomit.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Black jelly beans?  Yuck.

Damaris

delicate flower

And for you Harry Potter fans - way better than some of the Bertie Bott's flavors, such as earwax, booger and vomit.

Dammit, I missed buying those from the Harry Potter candy store at Universal Orlando a few days ago.  After doing the Harry Potter ride twice and a roller coaster in the span of 45 minutes, my full attention turned to not throwing up.  Sad

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I still have not done Harry Potter or Rock-It.  Every time I go the line is like 300 minutes long.  No thanks.

Dammit, I missed buying those from the Harry Potter candy store at Universal Orlando a few days ago.  After doing the Harry Potter ride twice and a roller coaster in the span of 45 minutes, my full attention turned to not throwing up.  Sad

Damaris

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning dailies!

Baboon - I can't recall the last time I had black Jelly Belly's. I might need to go get me some jelly beans...

Oski - I just reread the dailies from yesterday. Very sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Something like that really shakes you.

Did 7 miles this AM at an Easy pace. Have a great day everyone!

- Andrew

delicate flower

I still have not done Harry Potter or Rock-It.  Every time I go the line is like 300 minutes long.  No thanks.

We got there first thing.  10 minute Harry Potter wait, and we got through twice in a half hour.  Pushing my luck and hitting the dragon coaster immediately afterwards destroyed my day.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I've gone there when they are just opened, just the luck  of the day of having 1000s already there.  I thought HP is at Universal.  How did you make it to Dueling Dragons so fast when that one is on the other park?  I love those two parks and go there whenever I get to Orlando.  Never made  it to The Mummy because it has been broken the two times I've been there since but I was able to ride the one in Cali.  Now Transformers, I cannot wait as the one in LA was awesome.

We got there first thing.  10 minute Harry Potter wait, and we got through twice in a half hour.  Pushing my luck and hitting the dragon coaster immediately afterwards destroyed my day.

Damaris

DavePNW

Sounds like you saved yourself some money & got the vomit flavor for free.

I actually did try one of those several years back - tasted like the real deal. Dead

Dave

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Probably gonna get wet today.  Supposed to rain around 4 to 6 pm, which is my usual running time after work.  Well, I don't mind running in the rain as long as there is no lightning.  And the temp will be around 80 degrees, so it certainly won't be a cold rain.  So the plan is 3 to 4 miles through the very pretty Brackenridge Park near the San Antonio Zoo.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Zentastic

Chasing Rainbows

Good Morning Everyone!

10K at easy pace with a few strides near the end.

There's a trail that runs behind my house that I've never run on because it was too rocky but it's now been filled in with compacted gravel.  I decided to try it out today and it was awesome!  It follows the river so I got to hear the sound of the water flowing while running.  It was very Zen. Smile

The obstacle is the path. - Zen proverb

Zelanie

Morning!  Got almost 15 dozen cookies baked for the ultra last night.  The oatmeal chocolate chip ones are ugly, but still taste good.  The peanut butter and Hershey's kisses ones came out well.  Hopefully they will bring just a little bit of happiness to somebody at an aid station this weekend. Smile  We will save a few and drop the rest off.

Hope everybody has a great day!  Run an extra .1 for those of us on the injured list!