Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Penguins (Read 16 times)

Zelanie

Singer who runs a smidge

Whoa, that's a big chillin' penguin!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Zelanie

I meant to copy the entire intro but somehow just got that giant penguin.  But he's cute that way, so I'll leave it.

This is the penguin thread.  You're welcome to come and talk about running.  We might or might not be running fast, so know that.

Ginny, I'm glad it is getting better, but yikes!  That was a heck of a fall and I'm glad you're OK!

Singer who runs a smidge

I have chorus rehearsal tonight.  Woo-hoo!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

LRB

LRB

Quoted for posterity, 11.17.16. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That is probably a better intro, ha.  Ran 12, now off to the massage therapist.

HopeMom, I was thinking of that Lipton pot pie recipe Steph gave us once upon a time.  Do you still have it?  I might still have it somewhere but thinking of making it.  Ha.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

We decided to take advantage of the last of the good weather by hiking in the state forest. Saturday winter will arrive. Today was cool but lovely as we raced darkness on a 4 mile loop.

PADRunner

4 with the group tonight.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Stressful week as we had our 2nd floor painted, so we were living out of suitcases on the 1st floor.  Since I'm a routine person, it stressed me out and I could not leave the house without forgetting something.  Anyway, the painter is finished and we are trying to clean up, put everything back and tossing out some junk.   We did get a few runs in this week, including 5 this morning.   Hope to get out tomorrow before the cold front arrives.

Bad news today was DD2 got laid off from her job that she actually enjoyed and liked going to work and she was right across the street from Millenium Park with a great view of the Lake.  She was one of many laid off by her company today.  She shouldn't have too much trouble finding another job as she networks and interviews well.  She better, as she has her own apartment in the city.  She did babysit tonight, so off to a great start, lol.

Singer who runs a smidge

That is probably a better intro, ha.  Ran 12, now off to the massage therapist.

HopeMom, I was thinking of that Lipton pot pie recipe Steph gave us once upon a time.  Do you still have it?  I might still have it somewhere but thinking of making it.  Ha.

I absolutely have it -- DH makes it often.  Just need to find a digital copy ...