Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

'Sup.

Man, I had a rough, sleepless night. And when I did sleep, I had some of the most weirded out dreams ever. Speaking of that, I recently bought a dream dictionary. Not that I'll ever read the stupid thing, but one can never have too many books, can one? Big grin

LRB

I'll be jogging roughly for an hour this morning.

'Sup?

Cyberic

It's snowing, and I don't feel adventurous today, so I'll stick to indoor running. Intervals. I'm thinking 5x(3 mins on / 2 mins off), which would fit in my lunch break.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  I have Pilates tonight.  Went to bed in pain but woke up like nothing, so I'll try a 3 on the TM or a bike ride tonight.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 slow and awkward miles.  I planned on more, but the legs and the fog helped me decide to cut it short.

I'm trying to use strategy on my buildup - He who fights and runs away...

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

I have a scheduled hill workout.

Last one was 6 X 1 minute and it was one of the hardest workouts I can remember.

This one is 6 X 2 minutes.  Probably not going to happen, or is going to involve lots of real slow movement.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday!  roffl

We had a Nor'easter hit last night which would have dumped over a foot of snow if not for the warm temps, so instead we got about two inches of a sleet/snow mix.  As such, the pool was closed this morning, so my masters workout was cancelled, so I got to sleep an extra hour instead.  SCORE.  I've got a bike session after work.

<3

Cyberic

Wow! Just got in at work. Some hilly streets are closed. It's not snow, it's friggin' freezing rain and it's coming down like crazy. Seriously should have worn my YakTrax to walk the quarter mile from where I park my car to work. Took me a good 20 minutes to walk that. City workers did not have time to put salt everywhere yet. That shit kinda surprised everyone.

Zelanie

Wow! Just got in at work. Some hilly streets are closed. It's not snow, it's friggin' freezing rain and it's coming down like crazy. Seriously should have worn my YakTrax to walk the quarter mile from where I park my car to work. Took me a good 20 minutes to walk that. City workers did not have time to put salt everywhere yet. That shit kinda surprised everyone.

The gods of winter read your post about it not being too bad this year, and are getting their revenge.  Glad you got in safely.

My friend is doing Hansons 600s tonight.  I have no intention of trying to run fast this week, but I might show up and jog slowly and have company on her recovery laps.  There's this odd little track on campus that is just about 600 meters long, so we'll be running there.

Dave

Cyberic

The gods of winter read your post about it not being too bad this year, and are getting their revenge.  Glad you got in safely.

My friend is doing Hansons 600s tonight.  I have no intention of trying to run fast this week, but I might show up and jog slowly and have company on her recovery laps.  There's this odd little track on campus that is just about 600 meters long, so we'll be running there.

Evil gods 

It's now snow. I'm just happy I'll be running inside.

Cyberic

I have a scheduled hill workout.

Last one was 6 X 1 minute and it was one of the hardest workouts I can remember.

This one is 6 X 2 minutes.  Probably not going to happen, or is going to involve lots of real slow movement.

Since it's longer (2 minutes vs 1) can't you just run them less hard?

on my way to badass

We got hit by 'Boon's Nor'easter too. No school and roads are not so good, so I am home with the boy.  I shall run on the treadmill.  I am totally lacking ambition.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

LRB

I ran 7.27.

Stepped in a flippin' ankle deep puddle like 30 seconds in.  If it had been the other foot, I wouldn't have needed to ice my heel afterwards. Big grin

LRB

Since it's longer (2 minutes vs 1) can't you just run them less hard?

Yeah it seems as if some clarification is in order. Hill sprints and hill repeats are two different things. At 2 effin minutes long, I would think those are repeats...or at least I would pray they were. lol