320 Outcasts

Roll call (Read 64 times)

rlk_117

Resident Millennial

Why haven't we used this all along?! This is an actually readable forum. (I don't want to learn about power breakfasts!)

mile, 5:26 /5k, 19:34 /10k, 41:00 /13.1, 1:31:49 /26.2, 3:12:58

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

Why haven't we used this all along?! This is an actually readable forum. (I don't want to learn about power breakfasts!)

Totally agree. I hated the forum technology that RWOL used.

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

ilanarama

Pace Prophet

I need to throw them money, though, because ugh I hate the ads.  (I just used adblock on RWOL, but I feel bad about doing that here.)

ThisIsNotSam

Jogger

from the weekend: 

Mile 5:24 3k 11:01 5k 19:01 10k 38:34 hm 1:26:57 fm 3:02:33

CommanderKeen

Cobra Commander Keen

I need to throw them money, though, because ugh I hate the ads.  (I just used adblock on RWOL, but I feel bad about doing that here.)

I also adblocked RWOL; pages were essentially unreadable otherwise. $10/year isn't bad at all, though.

5k: 17:58 11/22 │ 10k: 37:55 9/21 │ HM: 1:23:22 4/22 │ M: 2:56:05 12/22

Upcoming Races:

OKC Memorial 5k - April 27

Bun Run 5k - May 4

A 3:20 Slowpoke

Climberdaf.......formerly climberdave.  Here!

PR's   5k - 20:39 (2014).  10k - 42:04 (2014)   13.1 - 1:30:30 (2014)   26.2 - 3:14:21 2017)

Upcoming Races  -   Boston Marathon 4/18

Ghettopops

What time is it?

turtleboy

How do you drive this thing? Is this working? What day is it? What do you mean my goal Marathon is in a week and a half? Who are you people?

rb40

Hello all - wow I've posted here almost as much as at RWOL now Wink

Hey to everybody!

rlk_117

Resident Millennial

@tboy haha. steamtown?

@sam you look like you're floating! that's a good picture. also, profile pic is your kitty?

mile, 5:26 /5k, 19:34 /10k, 41:00 /13.1, 1:31:49 /26.2, 3:12:58

Pesto

Hi everyone!

5K - 18:03 (5.18) | 10K - 37:58 (2.18) | HM - 1:20:45 (9.18) | FM: 2:57:59 (10.18)

darkwave

Mother of Cats

How do you drive this thing? Is this working? What day is it? What do you mean my goal Marathon is in a week and a half? Who are you people?

I resemble this remark.

Rovatti - glad to see you made it over!  (that goes for all others as well, of course.)

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

darkwave

Mother of Cats

and Hi Pesto - can you repost your race report in this fora?

I was going to comment on it, but makes more sense to comment here.

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

CommanderKeen

Cobra Commander Keen

Pesto - Nice RR. Like DWave, I don't see much point to posting a reply in the "other" place. I was impressed at how you were doing before the last segment of the race, despite the weather and impending sickness (sounds like you were DOOMED). I'm sure you'll be able to make a strong challenge to sub 3 at the next race. Get better!

Is anyone who hasn't already been using the RA training log trying to import workout data? Things seem to be taking quite a while, which isn't too surprising as the server(s) are likely getting slammed right about now.

5k: 17:58 11/22 │ 10k: 37:55 9/21 │ HM: 1:23:22 4/22 │ M: 2:56:05 12/22

Upcoming Races:

OKC Memorial 5k - April 27

Bun Run 5k - May 4