Berea Running Alums

Invigoration (Read 98 times)

TRACK IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!! Life can resume, and I can pick up the pieces of my busted and broken training. My ailing back is an issue, and my hometown is a wasteland, but my spirits are high. Anyone want to go for a run? I can finally get away. I better hear from someone on this...I'm tired of training alone.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

I was talking to cody and we were going to see if you wanted to do a long run on sunday. Are you coming up here at all this week?
      stu moran

Jamie; You guys planning on coming down for the volleyball/bele chere/stu's bday party this year? There are some new volleyball challengers. July 26th is the weekend this year
          Yes Jiggles, I would like to run with you guys on Sunday. And also, yes Stu, I plan to be there, and I fully intend on being able to keep up on the runs this time.

codfish

super! i might be moving around like an old man on sunday but it's gonna be sooo nice smelling your sweet sweat while we're pounding away at the fat on our inner thighs.
              where you guys running at sunday? stu, hopefully I can bring a small ohio contingent down to your birthday bash. should I get some kick butt volleyball friends to come down Black eye. jamie, you better get your butt up to ohio and start running with me all summer long. seems to be quite a few potential jobs opening for you up here. I'm sure you'll get one.
                It was nice running with you Cody, but next time I would like to see you in something a little more revealing.

Stu....I took the 25th of July off from work so that I ccan come down for the party. I am planning on leaving Friday morning if any of you guys want to ride with me. My cousin lives in Greensboro area so I am planning on staying sunday night with him and coming back Monday. Jamie, Nate, and or Chad are welcome to go with me or I will ee u at Stu's.