Berea Running Alums

Personal Record Listing (Read 58 times)

Okay everyone, I have a confession to make. I went back and listed all of my PR's in my log. I know that may sound Paulish, but I have a very valid reason. I want them on here, first because I think it's nice for people to see what I have ran. Secondly, and much more importantly, I think it may help me to have them easily accessible, on here for my own personal use. Maybe they can inspire me to acutally break some of them. Most of them are bad enough that I should be able to. I will erase these Back-dated bests as they are broken...if any of them actually are.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

holby

Alright, Paul. lol just kidding I think knowing how you trained around the time of your PRs is really important. Anytime I think I'm in top shape I do this workout me and you did one time when I was at Berea. Stu gave it to us...it goes 1 mile around 4:50-5:00 pace 3 mins rest 6x300m Cutting from 52 down to about 46...It's a perfect sharpener for me. Maybe that was a little too much info for this topic.
      holby

by the way we need another steeple match up between us. As I recall, you beat me by about 5-6 seconds last time.
          I have logged every bit of training (ie. running, cycling, pool, and weight training) since 1998, and refer back to that pretty often, but definitely look on here much more often. That's why I want my PR's as a constant reminder of what I would like to achieve. About the the Zach vs Jamie Steeple showdown: It is true that our last race was a relatively close one, but in the rematch I intend to run near or faster than my PR. Not to say that you can't run that fast as well...as a matter of fact you should be able to, but I would like to get back down to 9:30's before my body refuses to let me run that kind of race. It definitely takes its toll on the back and legs.

Slow by nature, not by choice.