Berea Running Alums

Christ, I just ran my first average size run and have to shit so bad. (Read 92 times)

codfish

Jamie I haven't shat a turd as big as that one since..... you know. Butt baby. I've been slacking on miles lately because of lack of time and balls. I'm going to step up though and start running back and forth to work (being a bike mechanic has its perks: stinking all day long, and blatant neglect of personal hygiene). You guys should see this bad bitch of a bike I built up though. Mmmmmm. If the seat didn't cut off the feeling to my penis I'd get an erection right now.
    EASY 10

cody stop being a D bag and ride that whore bike like it owes you money. i did a 30 miler this saturday and it was nice and smooth. flem is getting better, he can actually keep up for more than a minute on a 27mph pull but dies hard core on a 30mph one. i need you here to break wind for me cause damn it sucks being the whore on a bike ride. i would like to see that sexy bike. i think you and i are the only ones that can relate to such sexyness...maybe shawn since he has two bikes and makes the effort to ride. this week, i aim for maybe 15 miles, oh yeah, i said it 15, WHO WANTS SOME!!!
        Well Cody, I'm glad to hear that you're a pussy. Well, you never actually stated that, but I think it's a fair assumption. What you need to do is stop eating shit, stop shitting cum, and start running miles. Damn, now you owe me...what is it...three beers? I need to check to be sure, but that's enough to get me drunk, anyway. I know you think the bike seat up your ass can temporarily replace me up there, but that's no excuse to be running so little.

Slow by nature, not by choice.