Boston Marathon RWOL

Fridailies (Read 16 times)

Blue and Gold

Continued rest day here.  Will venture out for a run on Monday.

QOTD:  Read any good books lately?

ATTQOTD:  Been a while since I picked up a book but the last two I read were pretty good.  Read In the Garden of Beasts about the U.S. Ambassador to Germany during the 1930s dealing with how the US dealt with Hitler and his regime from a diplomatic standpoint.  Was a really good read.  Also read The Boys in the Boat about the University of Washington crew team that represented the US in Berlin in 1936.  Another good read.

robwantstorun

Continued rest day here.  Will venture out for a run on Monday.

QOTD:  Read any good books lately?

I'm planning 5-7 this afternoon.  I'm considering changing up shoes for me next marathon (Columbus), but I need to test them some before I decide.

ATTQOTD:  I finished up In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives not too long ago.  Some pretty interesting stuff about how they got started and what they did to become the company they are now.

RunningWithMyDog

Finally getting back into the swing of things after my colossal letdown marathon.

Looked at Strava - it's embarrassing how little I've been running lately.

Will do 12.5 km home tonight - even though I'm a little sore from yesterday.  This probably goes against what every doctor and PT would tell me, but I find the best cure for stiffness is running more.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

robwantstorun

Finally getting back into the swing of things after my colossal letdown marathon.

Looked at Strava - it's embarrassing how little I've been running lately.

Will do 12.5 km home tonight - even though I'm a little sore from yesterday.  This probably goes against what every doctor and PT would tell me, but I find the best cure for stiffness is running more.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

FWIW, it sounds like what *I* would do!  :-D