Boston Marathon RWOL

Thursdailies (Read 13 times)

Blue and Gold

6 easy miles on the plan today.  What is everyone else up to?

QOTD:  What is your favorite race distance?

ATTQOTD:  10 miles for me is the perfect combination of speed and distance.  I am not real fast but have enough endurance to last 10 miles.

RunningWithMyDog

Dear RunningWithMyDog:

Commiserations, your application to run in the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon has been unsuccessful. A record number of 386,050 hopefuls applied to take part in next year’s event and unfortunately you were unsuccessful.

If you would still like to take part, please click on the link below to see a list of tour operators in your country who may be able to help you enter the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon:
      www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/en-gb/how-to-enter/overseas-entry/

If you have any further queries, please contact our helpdesk on helpdesk@londonmarathonevents.co.uk or 44 (0)20 7902 0200.

Yours sincerely,

Hugh Brasher
      Event Director

Alberto Sacchini

May be you should have used first name and last name instead of RunningWithMyDog!

Jokes apart, sorry for that...

Dear RunningWithMyDog:

Commiserations, your application to run in the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon has been unsuccessful. A record number of 386,050 hopefuls applied to take part in next year’s event and unfortunately you were unsuccessful.

If you would still like to take part, please click on the link below to see a list of tour operators in your country who may be able to help you enter the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon:
        www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/en-gb/how-to-enter/overseas-entry/

If you have any further queries, please contact our helpdesk on helpdesk@londonmarathonevents.co.uk or 44 (0)20 7902 0200.

Yours sincerely,

Hugh Brasher
        Event Director

Blue and Gold

RWMD:  Really sorry to see that. Know you were looking forward to getting in for this spring.  Lots of other good spring marathons to consider so I hope that will keep you motivated to keep on keeping on.

Alberto:  Thanks for checking in.  Don't be a stranger!

6 miles done today at 8:10 pace with a 129 Avg HR.

Weather still not looking very good for Sunday.  Hope to see BQTR at Steamtown and hoping Soonerstef kills it at Chicago and gets her Olympic Trials Qualifier, although it will be warm in Chicago too this Sunday.

Just got my marathon buzz cut so hopefully less hair will mean cooler running!  Until tomorrow!