I'm not ready..you guys go first.
1) Stay healthy
2) BQ while running Boston (3:35)
3) Break 3:30 for marathon (stretch goal)
4) 2000 miles for the year (although if I achieve #1, this should follow)
5) Volunteer at least one race
6) Run more with the local running club
Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | firstname.lastname@example.org
1*) Harass Dave mid-month if he has not yet ran 35 miles for the month.
2) Not letting this running become a bigger goal than a happy family
3) To restrain myself to a short/easy workout when I am tired or sore. This should also help with goal #1
4) Enter a Swimming Event or Triathlon, Indoor, or as part of team. Do something I am scared to do.
5) Run a 5K race with my son
6) PR in a half marathon (PR in a 15mile race or marathon counts)
7) PR in a marathon
My goals are almost the opposite of Bugs' (run even when I'm tired, don't let work and family crowd out running ..)
OK seriously folks:
- Sustain not less than 70 miles in any given month this year. No extended breaks.
- Train for and run one marathon
- PR in the HM distance
- More miles than last year
- Avoid running injuries
Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b) Mile by Mile
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service