Marathon Trainers

Week of 3-9 (Read 331 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Cameras are everywhere. Even at the finish line. http://www.flickr.com/photos/chesapeake_bay_running_club/3347195177/in/set-72157615025790252/
    I can't see this at school, but does that mean they actually have a photo of me now??? I've been looking all week...

Dave

It does. You were wearing blue Big grin

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

It does. You were wearing blue Big grin
        i was - is it a bad photo??

Dave

i was - is it a bad photo??
          It's not a bad photo. You look determined.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Oh Mighty Wing

It's not a bad photo. You look determined.
            sweet! I'll take that over looking like i'm 1 foot in the grave... and I was determined - to run with everything I had left when I hit that 26 mile marker... i almost hurled... maybe if I could do that it means I didn't run fast enough! Evil grin If you remember the end of the 10miler for me - it was like that.
            Cashmason

Shan, you look fantastic !
              Cashmason

Dave, Its a rule, you have to be sick right before a major race. Happens to most of us. I call it part of the taper process, if you dont think you might miss the race due to illness/ injury, you didnt taper properly. Signed, You pal Cash

Happy Camper

Shan: Awesome pic! Push ups followed by 6-miles. Took yesterday off from everything. HR was too high for 10-minute miles so I may rest tomorrow. Hoping for a good 5k time Saturday.

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks guys!!! 4 and 4.25 today... rolled by easy... let's keep it going!

Hail to The Victors!

Shan, you look fantastic !
                      +1 You look better at mile 26 than some people do all marathon. :-)

Dave

Thanks Cash. Good reminder. Cold may be breaking tonight. Or the Day-quill did the trick.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Great pic, Shan! Dave, you'll be fine for the race.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Cashmason

Hour of teaching spin tonight. 40 -60 mile death ride through the longest hilly canyon in OC tomorrow with the tri ladies.

Happy Camper

Thanks guys!!! 4 and 4.25 today... rolled by easy... let's keep it going!
                              Fixed it for you! Great picture Shan! Big grin

Determination: The feeling you get right before you try something incredibly stupid.

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks all!!! another 4 this am.