Full Stride Running
Cause I CAN
THought it would be nice to have a thread just for our 2008 running goals.
My goals: Get to 175 lbs. Pushing 200 now.
Run 1500 miles
2 marathons at under 5 hours. And to set PRs at each marathon (Flying Pig and then Las Vegas). If I can set a PR at the Pig, I should be able to beat that time in Vegas since its a much easier course.
Happy New Year!
Hold the Mayo
"You're Not Winning"
Connecticut Runners' Forum on RunningAhead
Hey Guys! My ears were burning and I knew someone was talking about me!
1. 2350 miles
2. 3:50 marathon
3. 24:30 5k
4. Average >4.5 days running per week
In order to make these, obviously I need to stay injury free and it'll help to drop some poundage. Numbers 1 and 4 are pretty aggressive. 2 and 3 should be a natural result of 1 and 4.
Biggest one is to run without injury this year. I've been doing really well avoiding injuries since last Spring and I want to keep it up.
1. 100 miles per month each month during the year
2. 1500 total miles
3. PR 1:50 HM
4. PR 3:50 Marathon
5. PR 1:17 Army Ten Miler
Oh Mighty Wing
My goals are aggressive this year darnnit!
March 9th: Caesar Rodney Half
May 8th: Broad Street Run (10 Miler)
Sept 21st: Philadelphia Distance Run (HM)
Nov 23rd Philadelphia Marathon (26.2)
To keep doing it healthy style!
1. enjoy my wedding
2. keep using the gym
3. to not eat my face off just because I feel hungrier!!
1. Run a race every month every month besides December.
2. Run a half marathon PR. <> Run a 15K PR.
2. Break personal course records in three races.
4. Maybe a fall marathon. It's a lower priority goal, my main goal is Fargo 2009 marathon.
I was gonna put a total mileage goal out there, but 10 is more than enuf (but I would like to hit 2,000)