Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/8 (Read 247 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

it's fun to run with faster people every now and again.

Dave

Sounds like a great run, Kimmie. You just need to make sure that those faster miles don't crowd out your easy runs. Who am I kidding, I'm so bad about that. 4 mostly easy miles today. My HR was elevated from my cold but I managed to go mostly easy with my co-worker. One of the other guys at work just finished a 5K in sub-6 pace (18:2?). He's almost 50 but has the most unbelievable speed. I might do my tempo runs as his easy days. He doesn't do much long stuff but is training for a HM.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

evanflein

5 miles today easy peasy pace. Everything felt ok but my right hamstring. Felt like it does after a bad cramp. I have no idea where this is coming from... Bugs, solitary travel would be because someone doesn't want to go with me. If it comes to that, I'm ok with it. Yeah Kimmie on fast running partners! Can definitely shake up your routine a little bit and put some new pep in your runs. Dave, I run with a very fast guy sometimes, his "easy" runs are tempo or faster for me! He sure helped me with my Equinox training this year. Shan, that final time is very good. Congratulations!

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, that final time is very good. Congratulations!
          Thanks!!! Take care of your legs!! No trading out problems!

Bugs

Erika, I'm going to send you an email to make you laugh. I don't want to piss off all the men on RA with my rant on men. Big grin Finished Bathroom: I lost the before pictures. Sad But it had red and blue birds everywhere..not so nice. A poopy toast colored shower area and pea-camel-snot colored sink area is much better. Big grin

Bugs

Cashmason

Tri class final tonight. Swam way faster than I thought i could go for 750 yards. Run was only 2.5 miles, but no pain. So maybe I can start to run again after a month of no running. I missed it. It is 1 am and 59 degrees. Btw riding a bike in wet clothes right after getting out of the pool sucks, just because it feels much colder. Tri clothes dry off fast though.

Oh Mighty Wing

Bugs - I want a men rant!!! And GORGEOUS bathroom!!! Cash - glad to hear there is no pain and that your swimming has improved! Wet clothes are no fun!

Bugs

Bugs - I want a men rant!
                  In about 10 years when your DH deserves to spend some time on the curb, I'll give you a rant, untill them you guys just keep playing kissie kissie while the going is good.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

In about 10 years when your DH deserves to spend some time on the curb, I'll give you a rant, untill them you guys just keep playing kissie kissie while the going is good.
                    haha fine...
                      Bugs - I want a men rant!!!
                      We are all perfect. That's all.

Oh Mighty Wing

it must be soo hard being perfect Wink

Bugs

My son got in trouble the other day for punching a girl, he said she wouldn't shut-up. Hard not to laugh, cause us girls can be tough to take too!

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

My son got in trouble the other day for punching a girl, he said she wouldn't shut-up. Hard not to laugh, cause us girls can be tough to take too!
                            hahahaha!!!! I mean boys shouldn't hit girls or something like that!

Dave

it must be soo hard being perfect Wink
                              You have no idea how much I'd like to make this swampy. Just swapping two words.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

evanflein

Bugs, you told Shan the same thing I was going to! As the over 10 years club members, we get to share the rant! (still waiting...)