Drinkers with a Running Problem

Beer me! (Read 427 times)

new member here..... I hope my credentials are sufficient ..... 1. I'm from the Canadian Province of Newfoundland & Labrador. We as a people are known as quality drinkers who have been know to drink a little too much from time to time. 2. I have a fridge dedicated to beer in my basement. 3. I have at least 2 cases of wine in the basement. 4. I wore a Guinness Touque today. 5. I have run in a state of hungoverness on more than one occasion. 6. I plan to run at least one mile each and every week. I'm off for a pint. cheers, Jason
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sounds good to me. #1 was enough of a qualification. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have run in a state of hungoverness on more than one occasion.
        me, too! welcome to the club Smile
        2009: BQ?
          #5 is an automatic qualifier... #2 automatically makes you my friend. Welcome!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Welcome to the club! Number 2 and number 5 are more than enough in my book. Big grin

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

you had me at two cases of wine. cheers!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Roll eyes You had us at hello.

Michelle

Welcome to this thing of ours...

Go Pre!

Seeing as you didn't actually write hello...I'll go with "you had me at Canadian" Smile Even better is that you moved to Toronto to teach us your fine-drinking ways! Welcome Dave
                      Seeing as you didn't actually write hello...
                      He said "Beer"...close enough. Big grin

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

Welcome to this thing of ours...
                        should we have some sort of secret initiation, "made" members, and vow of secrecy?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think we need a handshake... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

I nominate mississippi as our enforcer

I nominate mississippi as our enforcer
                              *snerk* Yeah, because I'm just soooo tough. Roll eyes Don't think so!

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

*snerk* Yeah, because I'm just soooo tough. Roll eyes Don't think so!
                                maybe not but you'd make our enemies drink miller lite Surprised