Drinkers with a Running Problem

In the mood for... (Read 508 times)

DRINKING. BEER. And it just so happens that I'm going out tonight with friends to a place with an Irish band. It's been a long week! I have a feeling I'll be feeling good tonight! Tongue

Michelle

Scout7

*snerk* Wanna go for a tempo run early tomorrow morning?
        *snerk* Wanna go for a tempo run early tomorrow morning?
        Sure, how about 2 a.m.? That would be hysterical. Big grin

Michelle

For those who know the story, I will be sure to bring Don's phone number along tonight. Cool Oh, on that note. Scout and Pam, you'd better block my number for the night. Tongue (just kidding!)

Michelle

Scout7

Sure, how about 2 a.m.? That would be hysterical. Big grin
            I'm quite sure I would be thoroughly amused.
              I'm quite sure I would be thoroughly amused.
              Might I suggest....DO NOT wear your good sneakers. Tight lipped

Michelle

Scout7

I don't really have good sneakers. But I may have to break out the waterproof ones for that.
                  http://www.davincispub.com/content/view/12 Be there at 2:00 a.m., ready to run. Bring water. Big grin

Michelle

http://www.davincispub.com/content/view/12 Be there at 2:00 a.m., ready to run. Bring water. Big grin
                    I'll bring the camera Evil grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I'll bring the camera Evil grin
                      And your running shoes since you're making the drive out here! Tongue

Michelle

And your running shoes since you're making the drive out here! Tongue
                        Surrrrrrrrrreeeeeee. Guess I better get to bed soon. I told dh I was waking up REAL early to do my long run, just didn't think a little after midnight Wink Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The fastest person won't get the Public Drunkeness citation.

Michelle

The fastest person won't get the Public Drunkeness citation.
                            Well depending on how much YOU ALL drink, I may luck out Tongue

Surrrrrrrrrreeeeeee. Guess I better get to bed soon. I told dh I was waking up REAL early to do my long run, just didn't think a little after midnight Wink Tongue
                              You are like a running machine! I can't believe how much you ran this week after the marathon on Sunday! WOW. My body said Tongue NO to lots of mileage. You're awesome!! Smile

Michelle

I feel like a machine! After my 1st marathon (nov 20 2005) I didn't run until the 6th of January 2006. Now I'm sure I could of gotten some runs in, but heard that you should take so much time off after the marathon. It was much harder to get back into running because of that. This time is SOOOOOOOOOOO much different. I was in MORE pain after working out on Tuesday then from the marathon. I have a feeling it won't be quite the same though after Steamtown in 3 weeks. So we're BOTH AWESOME!!! The fact that you got out and ran after your first marathon is alot more than I did after mine! And thanks for the kind words!