Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Prince of Fatness

I would take either strawberry or blueberry if you have an extra.  I also would do the lottery if they have it.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I'd actually do the lottery for a blueberry, if they do one.  Otherwise I'll pass.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Blueberry and Strawberry plz  Wink

Trent, do you want any Raspberry? If not, we'll have everyone do the lottery for just Blueberry and Strawberry.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sure Do we have confirmation of a lottery?
          WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Sure Do we have confirmation of a lottery?

Haven't heard if there will be an open lottery yet. Just checking to see if you wanted any of the Raspberry. If so, I will get 3 of each of the Strawberry, Blueberry, and Raspberry. If there is a lottery do you want everyone to request one of each if that is an option?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm happy to take the maximal allocation through any route :-)

Prince of Fatness

Haven't heard if there will be an open lottery yet. Just checking to see if you wanted any of the Raspberry. If so, I will get 3 of each of the Strawberry, Blueberry, and Raspberry. If there is a lottery do you want everyone to request one of each if that is an option?

Just to be clear I already have a raspberry and am not a hoarder so no need for me.  Would take strawberry, blueberry, or both.  Will get in the lottery for whatever is requested.  Have beer to offer in trade. 

Not at it at all. 

Just to be clear I already have a raspberry and am not a hoarder so no need for me.  Would take strawberry, blueberry, or both.  Will get in the lottery for whatever is requested.  Have beer to offer in trade. 

+1 but also already have strawberry so only need/want a blueberry

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Understood. Just wanted to clarify with Trent whether he wanted everything we could get or not. It he wants to hoard then we'll have everyone enter the lottery for one of each, even if they don't want that particular style, and all the surplus will go to the monkey man.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Correct. Basically, I'm asking everyone to help me maximize my collection :-) The deal is, I have a few people I share and trade beers with in town, and as a group would like to increase our odds. These days I have too many beers of my own really toward more. All your help is deeply appreciated.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I have reserved 3 bottles each of the Strawberry, Raspberry, and Blueberry.

When the public lottery opens please enter for all of the available styles even if it's not one that you want. Any extra bottles will go to Trent.

I have reserved 3 bottles each of the Strawberry, Raspberry, and Blueberry.

When the public lottery opens please enter for all of the available styles even if it's not one that you want. Any extra bottles will go to Trent.

will do.

Any idea on when they are having the public lottery? I want to add it to my calendar so I don't forget

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Any idea on when they are having the public lottery? I want to add it to my calendar so I don't forget

I haven't seen anything yet, but if I see anything I will post here. Pickup is 2-12 to 2-26.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/upland-releasing-strawberry-raspberry.html