Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody heard anything? I just got -

Congratulations!

You've won the Upland Sour lottery! 

You have been confirmed on the following reservation:

Bottles of Blueberry Lambic

Bottles of Raspberry Lambic

Bottles of Strawberry Lambic

Anybody heard anything? I just got -

Congratulations!

You've won the Upland Sour lottery! 

You have been confirmed on the following reservation:

Bottles of Blueberry Lambic

Bottles of Raspberry Lambic

Bottles of Strawberry Lambic

just got the same

Prince of Fatness

just got the same

Me too.  I have been lucky with these lotteries.

Not at it at all. 

Me too.  I have been lucky with these lotteries.

same here unless the ramped up production and the lottery is just a formality

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm thinking they have ramped up production and the lottery is a formality.

How many bottles y'all peeps actually want? Cuz as you know, I'm interested in extras Smile

I'm thinking they have ramped up production and the lottery is a formality.

How many bottles y'all peeps actually want? Cuz as you know, I'm interested in extras Smile

pretty sure i only put in for a bottle of blueberry from Richard's society allocation. I don't need any of these

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is that what your confirmation email said today?

Prince of Fatness

I just want one strawberry and one blueberry.  That leaves four extras out of my lottery winning for you.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Is that what your confirmation email said today?

I think that Eric meant that if he did not win the lottery he wanted one bottle from Whodat's allocation.  Since he won, he does not need to dip into that.  So I am thinking that Eric has five bottles that he is entitled to buy that he does not want.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ah, so if Eric won the lottery for 6 bottles, those then go unclaimed? I think span span did not win, so he may also want some.

I think that Eric meant that if he did not win the lottery he wanted one bottle from Whodat's allocation.  Since he won, he does not need to dip into that.  So I am thinking that Eric has five bottles that he is entitled to buy that he does not want.

i didn't even know what the hell trent was asking, glad you could interpret

Ah, so if Eric won the lottery for 6 bottles, those then go unclaimed? I think span span did not win, so he may also want some.

i was pretty sure that we entered so you could get as many bottles as possible. Richard offered up bottles before we even knew if there would be a public lottery. I thought I had claimed a bottle of blueberry. I only entered the lottery because I was asked to. Yes I won and got the exact same email you did.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks bro!

no worries and I was not trying to come off snarky although I don't think I succeeded. I was just trying to avoid 5 more replies 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Don't worry. I think I know what everyone wants. When I get a minute I'll post a tally of what we won and who gets what.

Settle down Trent. 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.