Drinkers with a Running Problem

Home Brewing? Wine Making? Distilling? (Read 398 times)

Scout7

don't forget the stripper pole Big grin
    Well, that was a given with the basement bar.
      don't forget the stripper pole Big grin
      Believe it or not I was talking to dh about getting one yesterday Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Believe it or not I was talking to dh about getting one yesterday Wink
        Since you put the 'wink' emoticon after that statement, I don't know whether to believe you or not.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was watching The Real World: Vegas Reunion last night...the girls on the show rented a suite in the Palms Hotel (for a belated bachelorette party) that had a stripper pole IN a shower BEHIND the bar area. That was cool. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

We really we're talking about it. Oprah happened to be on tv and that was the topic. Unfortunatly (for dh) I really am not into that stuff. HOWEVER I make up for it in other ways Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

t had a stripper pole IN a shower BEHIND the bar area. That was cool. k
              scout you taking notes

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Hmmmmm wonder if he couldn't help but go out for a run? Or maybe him and Michelle went out for a run. She's being awfully quiet today.

Hmmmmm wonder if he couldn't help but go out for a run? Or maybe him and Michelle went out for a run. She's being awfully quiet today.
                  I'm here. Work is brutal today. I just got back from Wendy's, I picked up lunch... No running for me until tonight. And, NO, gimpy isn't going with me. Big grin

Michelle

I'm here. Work is brutal today. I just got back from Wendy's, I picked up lunch... No running for me until tonight. And, NO, gimpy isn't going with me. Big grin
                    Enjoy lunch. Have a good run tonight & LMFAO @ Gimpy!

Scout7

Yes, I'm taking notes. And Pam, YOU'RE the one that says there's part of me inside you.....
                        Yes, I'm taking notes. And Pam, YOU'RE the one that says there's part of me inside you.....
                        Shocking. It's amazing what computers can do now. Big grin

Michelle

ya a LITTLE of ya inside me. So are you saying your........

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Stop! Soup out my nose HURTS! Bastards... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

RUNNING SPIRT inside me damnit! Get yer heads out of the gutter Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

RUNNING SPIRT inside me damnit!
                                Spirt...spurt? God, you people are sick...sick, I tells ya'! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay