Drinkers with a Running Problem

Saturday Night (Read 338 times)

Where is everyone?!?! Don't make me PUI all alone. Tongue

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was drinkin' wine and channel surfin'.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

went to bed EARLY!!! Nothing like getting a nice 11 hours of uninterupted sleep Cool

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

went to bed EARLY!!! Nothing like getting a nice 11 hours of uninterupted sleep Cool
          My body would go on strike if I slept for that many hours. My back starts to hurt and I feel sluggish all day if I get more than 6 hours of sleep. We were in bed by 2:00 a.m. Tonight will be a late one since the Eagles don't start till 8:00. Not that they'll win, but we'll still stay up to watch it.

Michelle

My body would go on strike if I slept for that many hours. My back starts to hurt and I feel sluggish all day if I get more than 6 hours of sleep. We were in bed by 2:00 a.m. Tonight will be a late one since the Eagles don't start till 8:00. Not that they'll win, but we'll still stay up to watch it.
            Maybe that's why I can run the miles I do Wink Maybe you need a new mattress? Tongue I've actually had a real productive morning. Lots of laundry done. Cleaned refridgerator (needed it BADLY) sweapt and oiled wood floors.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Maybe that's why I can run the miles I do Wink Maybe you need a new mattress? Tongue I've actually had a real productive morning. Lots of laundry done. Cleaned refridgerator (needed it BADLY) sweapt and oiled wood floors.
              Good point! And we do need a new mattress. This one is about 15 years old. Roll eyes

Michelle

My back starts to hurt and I feel sluggish all day if I get more than 6 hours of sleep.
                Gah, I wish I had your problem. These days, if I get less than 7 consistently I start feeling really crappy in the mornings.

sean

Sleep? What's sleep? Apparently none of you are menopausal?!
                  So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    Sleep? What's sleep? Apparently none of you are menopausal?!
                    Well since my last post, I still get TONS of sleep...... Just not the restfull kind that you need! Looks like Tylenol pm tonight. Oh and though I'm not even peri meno I still have problems with night sweats. I've taken to laying a huge towel on my side of the bed Confused