Drinkers with a Running Problem

So, buying a new house (Read 247 times)

Scout7

And it has a basement that's just screaming for a bar to be built. Anyone wanna help?

The voice of mile 18

I'm not much of a carpenter but would be willing to supply you w/ a bottle of tequila Evil grin

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Scout7

You trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me again?
          You'll have to get a pool table. And a ping pong table (for beer pong, of course). Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

Just take a door of the hinges. Instant beer pong table.
              Just take a door off the hinges. Instant beer pong table.
              ROFL --- All these years and we've never done that. Big grin

Michelle

if you'll come help put one in my basement Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

I might be up for that.
                    you gonna help finish it (the basement lol) too? Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Sure. I can use your basement as a test run before doing the work on mine.
                      Scout7

So, I'm debating on if I want a sort of standard L-shape, or if I want to see if I can do one with a 45 degree bend. The bend would give a little more overall room, methinks. But, I'm afraid it would overwhelm the space. I gotta bring a tape measure to the inspection tomorrow......
                          So, I'm debating on if I want a sort of standard L-shape, or if I want to see if I can do one with a 45 degree bend. The bend would give a little more overall room, methinks. But, I'm afraid it would overwhelm the space. I gotta bring a tape measure to the inspection tomorrow......
                          My basement has a brick bar, it's a curvy L shape, I like it. I tiled the floor behind it myself...don't look too closely at it.

Michelle

You must have a built in stereo system. Hide the wires, or get a wireless speaker system.

Michelle

Scout7

You must have a built in stereo system. Hide the wires, or get a wireless speaker system.
                              I've been thinking about that. Since I'll be putting up the walls, it would be easy to incorporate. Along with the pipes for the sink(s) and such.
                                Oh, and then play lots of country music. At least that is what I would do. Big grin

Michelle