Drinkers with a Running Problem

Spinoff of Hammerbeck's thread (Read 142 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Name one movie that is funny under ANY circumstances and one that is likely only funny because you were schnockered when you watched it. Funny sober & intoxicated: Blazing Saddles Funny only w/alcohol: (let me think on this one--I tend to still have the same sense of humor when drinking) k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Always Funny: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Airplane ("Excuse me, miss. I speak jive.") Drunk funny: Hmm, difficult to distinguish b/c my humor is so juvenile. I've got two: "Tommy Boy". I love Chris Farley. I've only seen this movie drunk, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'd be less impressed sober. "Pink Floyd The Wall": In reality, dark and scary. But when watched while being drunk for only the 2nd time in your life, everything seems funny, including this movie. Honorable Mention: "Strange Brew". Barely funny enough to watch sober, but oh so much better drunk.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Take off!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Beauty, eh? Luke, I am your father, turn to the dark side you knob. He saw "Jedi" 17 times, eh. Ah, who the hell am I kidding? I love that movie drunk or not!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.