Drinkers with a Running Problem

Weekend Plans (Read 300 times)

My husband LOVES Ocean City (I do too, but I can't quite match his enthusiasm for Marty's Playgound Wink)
    My husband got me started with OC MD...back in 1998, we went WITHOUT taking any kids and it was a blast!! Somehow I didn't have a single hangover. Amazing. Since then we've gone down just once again without the kids and the rest of the times always with the kids. They love it too. It's nicer than Jersey. Although I do like Avalon NJ with the kids.

Michelle

Go Pre!

Weekend plans: Friday Night: No Drinks! Saturday: Drive to Ottawa - Still No drinks! Sunday: morning - Run a Marathon / afternoon - rest / evening DRINKS! Monday: Feel great pain. Check out Racing Forum for the race report...but back here I will offer you the real report....the post race party report! ohhhh...and I will be so thirsty! Dead
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Monday: Feel great pain.
        I don't doubt it for a second! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I don't doubt it for a second! Wink k
          I was thinking the same thing! Also, that Sunday night drink is going to taste wonderful!

Michelle

Go Pre!

I was thinking the same thing! Also, that Sunday night drink is going to taste wonderful!
            Hell ya! I haven't a drink in 2 weeks! Oh, I lie, I had one beer last weekend after my last longish run....it was good...I really really really wanted more. But I have been good and will be very deserving of the celebration libation!
            Scout7

No beer for 2 weeks? Wow.
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No beer for 2 weeks? Wow.
                Up until the beer I had last weekend, I hadn't had a beer in probably at least a month. Of course, I'd been having my daily ration of red wine as well as the occasional martini and margarita. So it wasn't like I was suffering. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

I'll stick to the beer, thanks.
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'll stick to the beer, thanks.
                    Heh. Now who's the beer whore? Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Heh. Now who's the beer whore? Tongue
                      I'm prefer the term "slut", thank you very much.

Go Pre!

The first beer Sunday night tasted better than ever! so did the 2nd, and third and so on and so on. I didn't stay up too late which was beneficial to not feeling bad at all Monday morn. Altough, my legs still feel very hung over...or maybe that was the 26 miler Confused
                          I'm prefer the term "slut", thank you very much.
                          Roll eyes

Michelle

The first beer Sunday night tasted better than ever! so did the 2nd, and third and so on and so on.
                            That's awesome!

Michelle

Scout7