Drinkers with a Running Problem

Kickin it old school .. (Read 216 times)

I was probably 19 in this picture ... we were at a dive bar in D.C., and the only reason we got in is that one of my friends knew the owner and was the bouncer when we came in. He said "just show me anything, school ID, credit card, whatever." Gah, that was 6 years ago. MTA: my husband is the one to the right of the kid in the yellow hat -- he's in a red Maryland visor.
    2009: BQ?
      *sigh* 6 years ago I was 30. Sad

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're a whipper snapper. That pic is great...you're one of the guys, aren't you? Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*sigh* 6 years ago I was 30. Sad
          I was 28. Sad

~ Sarah Kay

You're a whipper snapper. That pic is great...you're one of the guys, aren't you?
            Yeah ... somehow I was in a sorority and still had no girl friends. Tongue Most of those guys were my drinking buddies throughout college. We've all sort of grown apart, which is sad, but I guess that happens. Oh, except for James: he lives here Big grin
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Most of those guys were my drinking buddies throughout college. We've all sort of grown apart, which is sad, but I guess that happens. Oh, except for James: he lives here Big grin
              Ha!

~ Sarah Kay