Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sun King (Read 164 times)

Feeling the growl again

So we have 8.  I think that covers us....

My crappy closet beer management system needs an overhaul.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Port Barrel Wee Mac. Who wanted one?

Eric M

Finn

Trent?

C-R?

?

Speak now before WhoDat and I drink them all.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

I have one in hand already, thanks.

Not at it at all. 

Port Barrel Wee Mac. Who wanted one?

Eric M

Finn

Trent?

C-R?

?

Speak now before WhoDat and I drink them all.

WhoDat told me that he has one set aside for me

Feeling the growl again

WhoDat told me that he has one set aside for me

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out both of our allocations.  So:

WhoDat - covered himself, Eric M, C-R(?)

Me - covered myself, MrFinn, Trent

Perfect.  Everyone covered and I can still drink one and age one.

Feeling the growl again

Fistful of Hops summer version (orange can) is out.  Time to make a trip.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Two releases from Sun King this month.

The next King's Reserve release, Whip Fight, will be released onThursday, September 18th at Sun King in the Tasting Room at 12pm.  Whip Fight is a bourbon barrel aged Wee Heavy in which rich toffee flavors take a Burt Lancaster-sized twist with the addition of pecan and semi-sweet chocolate.  We are releasing more than usual so that all of you Fresh•Local•Beer lovers can enjoy the latest King's Reserve release.  Limit two 2-packs per person.  $15 per 2-pack.

The last can release of the month is the CANlaboration from Sun King and craft brew buddies Solemn Oath Brewery in conjunction with the CANvitational.  This is the 2nd collaboration that SKB & Solemn Oath have joined forces to brew but this is the 1st time we will can.  The 30 Minute Coma is a Belgian Session IPA (B.S.I.P.A).  CANvitational patrons will be the first to sample the CANlaboration on September 20th.  Cans will be released on Monday, September 22nd.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Two releases from Sun King this month.

The next King's Reserve release, Whip Fight, will be released onThursday, September 18th at Sun King in the Tasting Room at 12pm.  Whip Fight is a bourbon barrel aged Wee Heavy in which rich toffee flavors take a Burt Lancaster-sized twist with the addition of pecan and semi-sweet chocolate.  We are releasing more than usual so that all of you Fresh•Local•Beer lovers can enjoy the latest King's Reserve release.  Limit two 2-packs per person.  $15 per 2-pack.

The last can release of the month is the CANlaboration from Sun King and craft brew buddies Solemn Oath Brewery in conjunction with the CANvitational.  This is the 2nd collaboration that SKB & Solemn Oath have joined forces to brew but this is the 1st time we will can.  The 30 Minute Coma is a Belgian Session IPA (B.S.I.P.A).  CANvitational patrons will be the first to sample the CANlaboration on September 20th.  Cans will be released on Monday, September 22nd.

Crap.  Whip Fight sounds interesting but I wouldn't be able to make it there until 3pm.  The release on the 22nd, it sounds like it is just a general release and not the noon thing?

Prince of Fatness

I would drink those.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I would drink those.

I'll do what I can.  Crap.  Just bad timing.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Crap.  Whip Fight sounds interesting but I wouldn't be able to make it there until 3pm.  The release on the 22nd, it sounds like it is just a general release and not the noon thing?

They say they're releasing more of the Whip Fight than normal, so maybe they'll still have some later in the day. I'll see if I can make it out there for the noon release.

The 30 Minute Coma does sound like a general release, so I would guess it should be available at stores.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

http://www.sunkingbrewing.com/whip-fight.html

??

My wife actually offered to get extended daycare for the kids so she can drive all the way downtown and be there for the noon release.

She still thinks we're idiots, but she is such a sweet enabler.

I will also go at 3 in case there are leftovers.

Feeling the growl again

They still had it at 3pm.  And my wife went at noon (she takes thanks in chocolate BTW).  So I have enough to cover the usual suspects.