Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sun King (Read 164 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Finn, send em a note

Feeling the growl again

Just opened a port wee mac and it was infected. Got a couple of more from this series in the basement. They are going to the front of the line. No more trying to age these for me.

This is really disappointing to hear.  So when I ship Wednesday I think there are a couple more in there for you.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I found three more King's Reserve cans in the basement and put them in the fridge. I don't think that these have been down there quite as long as the last one.

MTA: I knew that I was in trouble the minute that I opened it. Lots of carbonation. The taste was sour but not in a good way and not even a hint that it was a Scottish Ale.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That happened at Bruery: a scottish ale went all infected. They gave it a funny name, put it in bottles and pretended it was all as meant to be.  Folks say it ain't bad...

Prince of Fatness

I am happy to report that both the 666 and the Hot Rod Lincoln were quite tasty.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I am happy to report that both the 666 and the Hot Rod Lincoln were quite tasty.

Whew.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

The Bourbon Barrel Timmie checks out more than OK. Now I am out. Send me more. Heh.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

The Bourbon Barrel Timmie checks out more than OK. Now I am out. Send me more. Heh.

I MAY be able to fix that Tuesday.   Effing job.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is Sun King Kung Pao Brett?

Feeling the growl again

What is Sun King Kung Pao Brett?

Link?  Google-fu tells me a draft only release from a year ago.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Buncha recent check ins on untappd

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Buncha recent check ins on untappd

Maybe from a Beer Fest somewhere?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Does anyone want Grape Fruit Jungle? It was released last weekend and should be showing up in the local liquor stores. I'll see if I can pick some up tomorrow.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Does anyone want Grape Fruit Jungle? It was released last weekend and should be showing up in the local liquor stores. I'll see if I can pick some up tomorrow.

I'd take a can if you have an extra.  Don't make a special trip just for me though.  Thanks.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

No issues with this one. Quite tasty.

Not at it at all.