Drinkers with a Running Problem

Worst drink ever? (Read 363 times)

On On

You know how some of the vodka companies make flavored vodkas now, well we mixed vanilla vodka with rootbeer soda and that was yummy. I know this thread is about bad drinks but my mind went this way with the thought of rootbeer and drinks. Hmm, worst drink? Skunky beer. Warm skunky beer sucks.

Queen of 3rd Place

But - - warm skunky beer reminds me of my teen years. *snif* Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But - - warm skunky beer reminds me of my teen years. *snif* Arla
        Nah...the Sun Country wine cooler in the 2 liter bottle...THAT's teendom for me. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Top 'O the World!

I don't think they had Sun Country when I was a teen.... Surprised Shlitz, Hamms, PBR? yup!
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Queen of 3rd Place

Miller High Life in high school. Upgraded to Stroh's in college. Big grin Arla

Ex runner

Top 'O the World!

oh yeah! I remember Stroh's in college! Tongue had this weird BF who actually thought I liked it!? Confused I think he was remembering a different blonde Wink....& I have a GF, a little older than me who still drinks MHL...cheap beer is cheap beer!
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Queen of 3rd Place

Cheap? Miller doesn't even begin to touch cheap! How's about Old Milwaukee? Red White and Blue? Or various other no-name stuff? I recall trying something in PA called ...I dunno...Golden Brew? or something equally generic-sounding...it was about 5c per can if'n you bought a 36-pack or some other large format deal. Gawd it was awful. Well...the first one was... Evil grin Remind me to try and not be such a beer snob... Arla

Ex runner

Prince of Fatness

Scheaffer Piels Meisterbrau Schmidts They were all bad. But the worse I had was generic beer from the grocery store. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Kroger, but their generic stuff was labeled Cost Cutter. So here's this can of beer, with just BEER written on it along with a picture of a pair of scissors. It was terrible, but I drank it (it was during my college days).

Not at it at all. 

On On

Piels was our college brew. I think around $7 a case or so. Ugh, I can't imagine drinking that swill now. I have turned into such a beer snob.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I won't drink anything that ends with a Z (starting with a Z is something else...there is a beer called Zoomers--a pale ale, I believe. I still need to try that).

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

I have turned into such a beer snob.
                        I hear you. Why drink bad beer when you can drink good beer. Lately I've been into the Victory line of beers. They're very good.

Not at it at all. 

On On

Victory beers are very good, I think we were talking about them here around Octoberfest time. I have been drinking a lot of Trap Rock (Berkeley Heights NJ) Brewery beers lately. I go down there to get my keg filled up for my kegerator. The brew master is really nice and he makes really good beer.

Prince of Fatness

Never heard of Trap Rock. They must not distribute too far. Heh, if I had a kegerator I probably wouldn't be married.

Not at it at all. 

On On

Don't distribute at all, that is why I have to go pick it up. They only sell growlers and kegs through their restaurant. Draft beer in the bar and restaurant as well, no bottles. MTA: I had the "kids" buy me a kegerator for Father's Day one year. It was the best present they ever got me.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh...I want one of those mini-kegerators that can hold a 5L keg. Cry

~ Sarah Kay