Drinkers with a Running Problem

TGIF (Read 330 times)

It's FRIDAY!! Yay! Does anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend? I'd like to have a few tonight but with a 5k in the morning I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to enjoy more than two. Big grin I'm in the mood for a limo drive into Philly. A little club hopping, a little drinking, all while in the comfort of someone else driving!

Michelle

Scout7

Getting together with some friends from work. We'll have a few, I'm sure. Always wanted to do the limo thing, but the only time I ever have was my wedding....
        Getting together with some friends from work. We'll have a few, I'm sure. Always wanted to do the limo thing, but the only time I ever have was my wedding....
        Can I join you tonight? Pleeeease???? Big grin All I have planned tonight is my mother in law is coming over...oh, and I have to clean the house. I sure know how to spend a Friday night don't I?!

Michelle

Scout7

Sure. Oakmont Pub in Havertown. Easy to find, too. Yeah, you're a regular party girl. Paris and Lindsay may have to watch out.
            Yeah, you're a regular party girl. Paris and Lindsay may have to watch out.
            So true! Cool

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girl, I have a 10k tomorrow. Let's plan to PUI (post under the influence) tommorrow. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Girl, I have a 10k tomorrow. Let's plan to PUI (post under the influence) tommorrow. Big grin k
                Big grin That might just happen! Good luck on that 10K! (I still have yet to race a 10K.)

Michelle

LOL at PUI! Going out for some drinks tonight, then AGAIN tomorrow for a friend's bday! Smile
                  2009: BQ?

The voice of mile 18

taking the car to the garage for state inspection then running home and cutting the lawn. I rock! Dead but will have a sierra nevada at some point

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Tonight is a drinking night for sure!! Smile

Michelle

YES. It's Mille Lite. YES, I've had three...so far. Big grin And my husband finally logged off from work after putting in 67.5 hours this week and has promised not to think about work until Monday morning. So, I even have a drinking partner (who is catching up on sports at the moment (PHILLIES GAME - HI SCOUT, (he's there with his wife right now) - ).

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have 1 cold Oberon...bought another 6, but they weren't chilled... Sad I saw a 24 box of longnecks...did's a meanie and wouldn't buy it. Also wouldn't buy me the white Mazda RX-8 Transformer toy. *pouts* Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have 1 cold Oberon...bought another 6, but they weren't chilled... Sad I saw a 24 box of longnecks...did's a meanie and wouldn't buy it. Also wouldn't buy me the white Mazda RX-8 Transformer toy. *pouts* Tongue k
                            Today at the race Pam and Tim booth talked about your love of that car! Pam saw one in a driveway and said "Look, Kirsten's here!!"...like an idiot, I was looking for you. Blush

Michelle

I have 1 cold Oberon...bought another 6, but they weren't chilled...
                              I went for a beer run yesterday, on company time. Glad I did. Big grin

Michelle

Let's plan to PUI (post under the influence) tommorrow.
                                Am doing. Big grin

Michelle