Flying Pig 2010

How's Your Training Going? (Read 182 times)

I just finished a good week of running (at least for me) I'm trying for 1:53 at the Flying Pig and things are on schedule so far. I used to run 1:40 half but age and injuries have slowed me down. Black eye Last 3 half's have been a little over 2:00 but I'm trying to comeback, at least half-way. Smile Good Luck with your training!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

My mileage wasn't real high but I was very happy with my times considering I was doing major hill work and some intervals. I'm trying to hold back as we still have 15 weeks. My plan is not too peak to early. How about the rest of you.
        2011 Goals:
        Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
        Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
        I am really happy with my training last week (#1), given that we had a new baby on Monday. Although, I didn't have many miles, I got in 4 runs. If things keep going this good I will be able to run the full as planed. I hope to get back above 30m this week.
          good training so far. Within 2 miles of my target for the 1st 2 weeks of the 18 week training. The key thing for me will be getting the mileage in with the real bad weather. I may have to substitute someeliptical time for mid-week runs--but I hope to avoid that. My goal is for a pr which would be just under 5:00. My uber goal is a 4:30. Ive run significant distances at that pace--but have crapped out at the end.