Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Baystate Marathon (Read 578 times)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THOSE RUNNING!!!! I'll be thinking of you as I put on 10 lbs while on vacation.
      GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THOSE RUNNING!!!! I'll be thinking of you as I put on 10 lbs while on vacation.

No kidding, I put on at least five pounds during my taper, and I was watching what I ate.  I haven't stopped eating since the marathon finish line, don't want to know what I weigh now.

Best of luck all, kick some asphalt!

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

GOOD LUCK TO ALL U CRAZY BASTARDS!
        BostonRnr

Good luck everyone! Hope mother nature is kind to you.

Happy to say that my fall marathon is behind me, with a new BQ and PR.

Happy to say that my fall marathon is behind me, with a new BQ and PR.

Nice job Sue, now you get to train for Boston through the winter. Now there's a reward for your hard effort.  

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

Good luck everyone!!!! Congrats Sue!!!!!

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Way to go Sue!!!
                  Finished the half in 1:46:07 for a PR.
                    Finished the half in 1:46:07 for a PR.

Nice work on a really tough day Trent.  Very well done!

E.J.

Thanks.  Its always good to have you yelling at me near the end.  It gives be the energy to finish strong. 

Good work, Trent. It was nice chatting for a few of those miles to help tick them off. In all a great run today despite the $#!++y weather. Damn were my hands cold at the finish.

It was also cool to see all the other good timesers in the crowd. Including EJ and George along the route. Thanks for volunteering.

Six months till April.......

CJ

Thanks.  Its always good to have you yelling at me near the end.

I live to serve.   Smile

E.J.

BostonRnr

Congrats to all who ran Baystate! You really toughed it out.
                              Incredible job to all! I can't imagine what the weather was like being in Cancun, but it sounded just awful! Wish I could have been there. It seemed like everybody that I've met over the past year of running was either running it or providing support.
                                I can't imagine what the weather was like...but it sounded just awful! Wish I could have been there.

Typical runner, glutton for punishment.  

Check out Fil's result, unless I am greatly mistaken our friend punched a ticket to Hopkinton in his marathon debut! (Why the hell don't they have the designation for BQ on the results?  All the qualifier races put an asterisk or pound sign next to qualifying times)

329 74/317 M4049 1:10:55 7:10 2:29:05 7:28 3:24:48 7:49 3:24:59 Fil Faria 45 M 957 Hudson NH 

E.J.