Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Thanksgiving (Read 357 times)

What are everyone's Turkey Trot plans?

I'm running the same race as last year, Thanks4giving.  This year they have a 5k and a 10k.  I'm doing the 10k, it will be my first.

Good luck with your first 10k Trent, is that essentially a double loop of the Super 5k?  I'll be at my sister's place in Keene, NH so I'll be doing a fairly small 4 miler.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I believe it is the Super 5k double loop.

Good luck with the 4 miler!  Could you win the entire race?

Good luck with the 4 miler!  Could you win the entire race?

It's a college town, so I'm gonna go with no. Some XC guy will show up and kick ass.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Well you never know.  This could be your day.
            BostonRnr

The Gobble Gobble Gobble 4-miler in Somerville. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                I'll be up in Derry timing that Tday race. Hope to see some familiar faces!
                  I'll be in Ayer
                     34 7/21 M2029 TRENTON HOYT 24 M 815 WILMINGTON MA 45:40 7:22

I'm satisfied with my results.  

Nice job, Trent! My "Thanksgiving" race won't be until tomorrow in Salem, NH.