Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Doug Sylvester 1/2 marathon PR (Read 433 times)

He won't tell you, so I will.

2:24.09 at the Great Bay half.

Tough course.; tougher guy.

You rock, Doug.

upcoming races:

You're absolutely right Rich, and that's why he has his very own collectible GLRR trading card.  Gonna be worth big bucks someday, make sure you get yours before they're sold out.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Nice PR
          Great job Doug!!!
          evtish

Nice run Doug. Congrats.

Nice job, DOUG!!!

Unfortunately, according to my GLRR beckett, the highest value card right now is the misprint of the Fil Faria 1st edition:

RickyB

NICE DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey, did you get your garmin to work??? I want some of those lower deck cards those are GREAT
                  Unfortunately, according to my GLRR beckett, the highest value card right now is the misprint of the Fil Faria 1st edition:

You're a very naughty Bui boi, and I bet Lou is gonna be POed. Wouldn't be suprised if he puts an asskicking on you for that kind of insult.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

purpleprincess

NICE DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey, did you get your garmin to work??? I want some of those lower deck cards those are GREAT

Yes he did get the garmin to work- thank goodness !

(Mrs Doug)

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Thanks Rich. And thanks for the card Ed. Sailsbury is one of the few races I can where the GLRR gear. I did get the garmin to work. Well actually i did not but the kid at the watch stand at the mall did. loose connection on the battery. Best 11 dolars I ever spent. Here's to a good run at boston. For me I hope to break 5hrs. We will see good luck to ed and jason who I know are running.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

I wish I could take credit for the card Doug, but I'm not nearly that talented.  It's courtesy of our good friend Jason and his blog.

It's good to see that you were able to hobble to the keyboard, although your administrative assistant did a very nice job in your absence.

E.J.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Well thanks anyway. My big dirty little sercet is now in print. Doug story. I have told some of you but since it's now out on the internet. I figured I'd let the cat out of the bag.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Don't you mean let the kat out of the bag?   Wink    I hope you'll still speak with the little people now that you're a celebrity.

E.J.

Well thanks anyway. My big dirty little sercet is now in print. Doug story. I have told some of you but since it's now out on the internet. I figured I'd let the cat out of the bag.

Very cool. Congrats, man. That is great.

I know a celebrity!!!!

upcoming races:

Thats awesome Doug!