Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

tomorrow night (Read 681 times)

Will someone pick up my number for me?  I like to save all my race numbers and I won't be at the race.  I'll be rocking out at the DMB concert.  Thanks.

I won't be running tomorrow, but I might stop in on my way back from Manchester.  If not, I'll ask Jessica the keeper of the numbers to pull it for you.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

First Trent Now Bad Dawg what is the world going to. You guys will be missed.

And here I thought this song I heard on the radio reminded me of goodtimes.

This Afternoon.

Especally this line.

It's not the human walk
        It's the human race
        Get up, and go out
        Me and all my friends
        We drink up, we fall down
        And then we do it all again

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

First Trent Now Bad Dawg what is the world going to. You guys will be missed.

And here I thought this song I heard on the radio reminded me of goodtimes.

This Afternoon.

Especally this line.

It's not the human walk
          It's the human race
          Get up, and go out
          Me and all my friends
          We drink up, we fall down
          And then we do it all again

The drink and fall down and do it all again part sounds familiar...     Smile

It's killing me to miss it, but I'll try to put in at least a brief appearance.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

...........and I was finally going to stick around for once.

Trent - enjoy the concert.  EJ - maybe we'll still see you.  I'll assume Jess has the number.  I'll try to remember to remind her just in case.

So when does the summer series start?
                Wise ass answer or the truth? I heard June 22nd.

RickyB

June 31st!

RickyB

Is entry open yet?  The good times website is never updated.
                          Is entry open yet?  The good times website is never updated.

The good times website is never updated.

E.J.

Kathy and I went on Tuesday night just to run and then have supper at Hookslide's, and there were a few people there asking when the race started. I told them not to check the website in the future; just check coolrunning.

upcoming races:

For those of you not on Facebook...Camire just posted that registration is open for the summer series..the schedule is up at goodtimes.com

Here is a link to the active registration:

Summer Series

For those of you not on Facebook...Camire just posted that registration is open for the summer series..the schedule is up at goodtimes.com

Yup, opens next Tuesday with the Temptation 5k.

E.J.