Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

PR'S (Read 455 times)

RickyB

Congrats EJ and Fil! I didn't realize that you guys had gotten pr's!!!!!! GOOD JOB
      Nice job guys...holy crap EJ , this must be the summer of the water buffalo
      Socref91

Thanks Guys!!! Eric will we see you for the final GT summer race?
          It was a good night for a run, I chased Jason around the river for as long as I could.

And speaking of J, "Jazz Hands" might be Ted Tyler's finest work to date.

Jazz Hands by Ted Tyler of Coolrunning.com

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks Guys!!! Eric will we see you for the final GT summer race?

Highly unlikely...still trying to heal up and racing will set me back..I doubt I can show up and not run

Holy crap! That pic is hilarious! I can't imagine if I had gotten it in the bucket! SO CLOSE!

*All that jazz*

Nice running youngsters!

It was a good night for a run, I chased Jason around the river for as long as I could.

And speaking of J, "Jazz Hands" might be Ted Tyler's finest work to date.

evtish

Congrats!   Nice racing by all.

Maybe I'll see you in the fall sometime.

Have a good run tonight, I'll be chasing a little white ball and spoiling a good walk.

Congrats!   Nice racing by all.

Maybe I'll see you in the fall sometime.

Have a good run tonight, I'll be chasing a little white ball and spoiling a good walk.

Looks like it's going to be a really nice night to be on the links or a road race course. Have fun Tom, hope to see you soon.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.