Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Stu's 30k - Sunday March 7th (Read 329 times)

The fee for Stu's 30k bumps up soon, if you register now it's $25.00.  Good hilly fun for the whole family.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

I signed up this week. Glad I signed up before I saw this picture.
        Got a free entry into this for helping with the clean up at Wachusett last season...what a reward!Smile

DOH! I've already signed up for 2 races on March 7th (Wild Rover #2 & and Freeze Your Bun Off Series).

Anybody want my free pass for Stu's?

I signed up this week. Glad I signed up before I saw this picture.

It was fun, or at least as much fun as a hilly snowy 18.6 miles can be.  At one point the snow weighed down my hat, and it was creeping down over my eyes.  It's good to be able to see where you are running, so I just stopped and whacked the hat on a guardrail until the ice came off.  Fun!

Here's an even better pic, this is the animal that won it by running an average pace of 5:47

Ryan Carrara

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

DOH! I've already signed up for 2 races on March 7th (Wild Rover and Freeze Your Bun Off Series). Anybody want my free pass for Stu's?

The envelope with my app and check is still sitting on my desk, if it's transferrable I'll take it.

E.J.

My name is written in on the slip, but it can be crossed out. My guess is that it is transferrable , either that or they won't make a big stink about it when try to use it. Or you can go as meSmile

I'll have it with me and can give it to you if you're running Fudgicle on Sat.

I don't think I will make it to many of the Fudgesicle runs, Saturday is usually a day off for me.  I dropped my check in the mail this morning, you'll have to hang on to your voucher and run Stu's next year Jason.

E.J.

I might still be running Stu's, but only leg 1 of the relay for a corporate team, and then bolting out of there to get up to Lawrence for Wild Rover #2! Unfortunately, free pass is only good for this year's race. Sad