Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

How many of you going to run Kerouac? (Read 330 times)

evtish

Haven't signed up yet since I'm a wicked outta shape, but WTF, why ruin my 2 yr streak.

PS: I like the humungous Jack face on the shirt too

I'll be there.  This will be my fourth in a row.

RickyB

when is it??

DekRunner

when is it??

Sunday September 26 at noon.

I'm in ... if I can break a 9 min/mile pace by then

RickyB

Why do they plan all the good fall races during Pats games????? Do runners not like football???That SUX!!!!! Angry

Haha.  Hey it's at Hookslides though.  You can watch the game there with all of us.  Whats better than that?

Doesn't look like it, most likely scenario has me dashing from North Conway (Winnipesaukee relay) to Keene to cheer on my niece at her first marathon (Clarence DeMar)

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Doesn't look like it, most likely scenario has me dashing from North Conway (Winnipesaukee relay) to Keene to cheer on my niece at her first marathon (Clarence DeMar)

Well good luck in the relay.  Maybe we can meet up for a group long run or something.

Hopefully the weather is good.  This is a great party race. 

Well good luck in the relay.  Maybe we can meet up for a group long run or something.

Drop by the Upper Mystic Lake (Winchester/Medford/Arlington) tomorrow morning Tom, I'll be running in circles for a few hours.  If all goes according to plan, I'll be covering 31 delightful dizziness inducing miles.  Joy.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

That's insane.

That was fun.  Where was the rest of my long run group?

E.J.

DekRunner

That was fun.  Where was the rest of my long run group?

Not that I am a part of your "long run group", but I was keeping Jess company at the Ryan's Cup ... she had unlimited beer tickets.  I was following her around like a puppy dog.

evtish

Drop by the Upper Mystic Lake (Winchester/Medford/Arlington) tomorrow morning Tom, I'll be running in circles for a few hours.  If all goes according to plan, I'll be covering 31 delightful dizziness inducing miles.  Joy.

Sorry, just saw your post now.  Nice run, I don't know how you do it, my legs would fall off.

So how was it?  Hmmmmmmm?

E.J.