Toronto and Beyond

Nike 10k - results are in (Read 23 times)

The final results of the Nike Human Race 10k are in and Vancouver was 4th in the world. Yay! The rankings were 1. Madrid 2. London 3. Buenos Aires 4. Vancouver I'm not sure what happened to the U.S., but I think they probably had so many runners that brought the average pace up. I think I ended up 17,899th in the world. Cool Top Nike+ user was from US with time of 24.05 which seems a bit unreal, but I don't think you can fake the results - probably chose a downhill.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Go Pre!

The final results of the Nike Human Race 10k are in and Vancouver was 4th in the world. Yay! The rankings were 1. Madrid 2. London 3. Buenos Aires 4. Vancouver I'm not sure what happened to the U.S., but I think they probably had so many runners that brought the average pace up. I think I ended up 17,899th in the world. Cool Top Nike+ user was from US with time of 24.05 which seems a bit unreal, but I don't think you can fake the results - probably chose a downhill.
      hahah...the current record (unofficial) is 26:01 set on a complete downhill record - hard to believe anyone could do it in 24:05! Well Done Ruru!