Toronto and Beyond

6,316 miles (Read 329 times)

I'm open to meeting anywhere for a run..........

I work north of the city so I can meet anywhere from Richmond Hill to DT Toronto.

Who can confirm for Thursday night and then we can decide on a location.

Perhaps somewhere on the subway line would be easiest.

Ruth... Lisa..... Dave.... Dave.....

JR

MTA:  Cheryl, you can pick the distance because I think you are the only person racing on the weekend... unless you count Dave's Boston Marathon Debut a race......

Maybe 4-5 easy miles would be good. I'll be in North York( close to Dufferin and Lawrence Ave West) on Thursday.

I'm volunteering at Bib pickup on Saturday 1-6. Who knows, I might even get a chance to say Hi to Dave before his Boston debut!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

redleaf

Enjoy yourselves! I have the TFC home opener Thursday night Smile

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

I could do something Thursday night.  I have a rough day on Thursday so I'll be running - no matter what!  I'm pretty easy - as long as it isn't too close to 5 - I have difficulty getting away from the office too early.

Let me know what y'all decide!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Sorry, folks. I won't be able to make it. Have fun. Enjoy Toronto.

Just to clarify - we are talking about Thursday - April 22nd, I don't get into Toronto until the 20th. My half is on April 25th.

I will be in Boston this week - leaving tonight and still not packed.....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

I had my weeks mixed up.

I am OK for an easy 4 or 5 miles on the 22nd.

Jason

If that's the case, then I am a solid maybe.
                    solid is good - that's my goal ya know, to become more solid

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

That would be a "will do my best" for me.  Have a meeting with someone at 4pm and I'm worried that discussion might be lengthy.....

Have fun in Boston!  What a great city!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

redleaf

Just to clarify - we are talking about Thursday - April 22nd, I don't get into Toronto until the 20th. My half is on April 25th.

I will be in Boston this week - leaving tonight and still not packed.....

lol I just thought Okay, thursday...this thursday.

22nd eh? I'm way slower than all of you so maybe you can do 5 miles or whatever, I'll do a loop of 2 or so  and then meet you!?

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

getting in to Toronto this afternoon - are we on for Thursday? Time? Place?

Congrats to Daddyo!

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

getting in to Toronto this afternoon - are we on for Thursday? Time? Place?

Congrats to Daddyo!

What part of the City will you be in on Thursday?

I'm pretty flexible on location.......

Who is confirmed and do you have a suggestion on location?

I'll be at Dufferin and Lawrence - but I can get to Lakeshore and Parklawn on the waterfront trail.

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

Things are not looking positive for me right now......... I've had some plumbing issues at my home and I have to be around for the plumber tomorrow so I don't think I will be finished in time to get out to the west end for a run.....

sorry for the late notice but this was totally unexpected.

JR